• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic request: NA1 lowered on stock 16/17 wheels (w/ spacers if possible)

FB_IMG_1434371787926.jpg

91 on KWV3 coilovers with 25mm spacers all the way around. 215/255 widths.

Last edited:
Just lowered on Fortune Auto coilover

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 2,237
some of the NSX's posted here don't looked lowered they look stock. now this one is lowered looks badass

- - - Updated - - -

FB_IMG_1434371787926.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

you should be able almost put 2 fingers between the fender and the tire not a 4 fingers or a fist LOL

@PghMiller depending on how slammed you want to be you might need more than a 25mm in the rear
I don't intend to be slammed, I just hate the large gap on stock suspension. I want to keep the OEM look but we all know the ride height needs improved! I already scrape as it is so I don't want to go too low... I plan to get an air system rather than fixed suspension... is there anything I need to know about that?

Never been a fan of spacers. But i might have to. The wheels look smaller with the suspension lowered.
Rather just get new wheels to fill out the gap better.

Bilsteins, lower perch with 25mm spacers.

7018608f84_690x460.jpg

attachment.php

Mines lowered on stock 16/17 w/ 25mm front and rear spacers. This pic was some time ago.

- - - Updated - - -

by the way its lowered on Bc coilovers. about 2 1/2 inch drop.

I will do H&R springs on Bilstein upper perch, 15 mm front and 30 mm rear spacers with stock 16''/17''. I will come back with pics when it is done.

Still stock height but I have already done the spacers. Fronts could be a little bit more agressive but I did not want do risk rubbing issues.

To compare with stock:

nsx_II_15.JPG

nsx_II_13.JPG

nsx_II_10.JPG

nsx_II_16.JPG

nsx_II_17.JPG

nsx_II_11.JPG

This is the stock springs with 15 mm front and 30 mm rear spacers. I realised that the front where on the lower perch while the rears where on the upper perch. Hence the slight slope forward.

nsx_II_13.JPG

I went with Tanabe springs. I first put both fronts and rears on the lower perch but the slope forward was to pronounced. I would scrape everywhere with such a setting. So I finally put the fronts on upper perch and rears on lower perch. Now the ride is pretty flat. For the time, the lowering is pretty light. But I think I will lose 1/2'' more after some miles. I have 205/45 fronts and 245/45 rears. So fender gap would also be a bit less with 215 and 255.

nsx_II_21.JPG

nsx_II_22.JPG

nsx_II_23.JPG

nsx_II_24.JPG

nsx_II_25.JPG

nsx_II_26.JPG

I will come back with better pics later and after some miles.

nsx_II_30.JPG

Tanabe springs (upper perch front, lower perch rear). Going with the lower perch front or the upper perch rear gave a pronounced slope forward. This way the car lays flat (not the ground on this picture).

My 99 on Intraxx just before I sold it.

Looks great! Hello from a fellow Swiss owner living across the pond.
Et je suis aussi Vaudois (Yverdon) :p

Back