• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

picked up '07 2sk on 4-24

i picked up a new s2k yesterday. i still want an nsx and probably will still be looking for one but for now this was the best choice since it would not give me problems and it was the color i wanted. i looked at an nsx monday night found some other problems that i wasnt aware of. i went to the dealership the next day to just "test drive", dressed only with a jersey, shorts and sandals no hair combed and they still wanted to help me. i am very happy with pacific honda in san diego. now i am a new owner

Attachments

• resized.JPG
    resized.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 7,728
  • resized2.JPG
    resized2.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 123
  • resized1.JPG
    resized1.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 146
I would love that car. Either in that color with that interior or in Silverstone with the same interior. Beautiful car.

Great looking S2000. You will have lots of fun with it. I drove mine to the office today - can't wait to put the top down on the way home. :smile:

the color combo on that car is killer! congrats!

Very nice. I personally would have waited for the cr version to come out. Of course you can always trade it.

Welcome to the club:biggrin:

Naw man, don't you know it's called a "Honda 2000"?

And that VW had no chance against it in the 1/4

Back