• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics: Charlotte Next To A New Corvette Stingray - Which Do You Like Better?

NSX is to (insert high-power car here)
as a scalpul is to a sledgehammer.
The C7 is no different.

Their respective aesthetics often complement the above statement.

But remember, both sugeons and demolition men can both have fun with their tools (and get into trouble hehe).

My opinion!!

Lucas

Last edited:
I wonder if the C7 will still that that good in 20 years and 300K miles later... ;)

I don't know Hugh yours has two big ugly black warts on the hood.

NSX is to (insert high-power car here)
as a scalpul is to a sledgehammer.
The C7 is no different.

I think this is a more apt comparison. F-15 (Vette) vs. F-16 (NSX)
If I ever win Powerball, an F-16 will be one of my first purchases.

F-15 vs F-16.jpg

Last edited:
Aw, c'mon, Hugh, that's like asking a mom and dad which kid they love better.

When did you become handicapped?:biggrin:

If you win Powerball you'd buy an F-16? You having guns is scary enough.

The C7 may be full of technology but has lost it's corvette appeal. I'd quickly choose a pristine C6 Z06 over the new Stingray.

I think this is a more apt comparison. F-15 (Vette) vs. F-16 (NSX)
If I ever win Powerball, an F-16 will be one of my first purchases.

Not to get too off-topic but I've got a soft spot for the F15, very geometric and clean. Being able to land one with one wing helps too.
4194465450_71d20d505e_o.jpg

I'll take an NSX and a F-15 all day and twice on sundays! UP THE IRONS!!!

I love corvettes, but putting it next to the NSX makes it look big and less svelte. They look great for what they are though, but it still doesn't seem like an apples-to-apples comparison.

Yeah, the C7 would probably destroy a stock NSX, but man. I'd take the NSX every time (and I did! sold my C5Z and LS3 C6 for one :D)

well it looks like both drivers of the NSX and vette think they can park anywhere they want LOL :biggrin:

one is in a handicap spot and the other isnt even in a spot, he is actually in the spot the handicap person uses to get their wheelchair out and have room so they dont hit other cars.

LOL

you guys are rebels to the bone

- - - Updated - - -

TOMCAT when one model is 1/18th scale and the other is 1/24th scale is not fair comparison LOL

Not my picture (it's Hugh's)...but a TomCat at 63' long and about as wide (with the wings out) and a max gross of ~75,000# is the Charger Daytona of the sky.

- - - Updated - - -

TOMCAT when one model is 1/18th scale and the other is 1/24th scale is not fair comparison LOL[/QUOTE]

This should be in the size comparison thread because:nsxvette07.jpg<Ocean-1-Oceandro.jpg. ;-(

-DREW-

I like the C7 Vette...a LOT....from the inside...left hand seat. Otherwise, come on...you come to Prime and ask THAT question? What kind of answers do you expect?

BTW, I prefer bb in early NSX's and I think the C7 looks like a transformer. But I like Charlotte a lot, too. Given my choice of either one as a free gift, give me the Vette. I would sell it and pick up another NSX and maybe a C2...a REAL Stingray. And make mine a coupe, please.

Seriously, I have a huge issue with the fact that they both have a total disregard for the handicapped spot. That's douche move #1!

Chevy's finally sitting at the big boy table. I've NEVER been interested in a GM product until the new Stingray. The engine can "anticipate" up/downshifts and change RPM to match. No heel/toe proficiency required to kick it when on the track. I flew the Viper and fought Eagles, Hornets, Harriers, Phantoms, Talons and Raptors. By design, each MDS has strengths and weaknesses. Would be very cool to have both rides.

Last edited:
Back