• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics from around the garage today...

I needed to pull my Difflow off as I'm getting my non-compliance beam and toe links from Shad this week, so I snapped a couple pics after I was done cleaning up. Anyone else notice the amount of sand and rocks that accumulate on top of their Difflow? One more thing to clean I guess.

nsx_garage3.jpg

nsx_garage2.jpg

nsx_garage1.jpg

garage_reflection.jpg

Might just be diffusors in general. I swapped out my OEM diffusor on my BMW last weekend and a ton of rocks fell out. Granted it was 12 years old...

This is just from one end so 2x this amount

ve4azega.jpg

Off topic here but your driveway is very nice. Also a very nice garage floor.

Any better pics of the garage walls? Curious how they look.

Where'd you get that big Mobil Pegasus? It's awesome! Your car, also!

Nothing cooler than that Mobil horse. I bought it from a nun (yes, there's an awesome story in there). Its a 6' 2-piece cookie cutter, I think they made 2 of them, and I've owned them both.

- - - Updated - - -

Any better pics of the garage walls? Curious how they look.

Ha! You're looking at the craft paper backing on the insulation with no sheetrock up yet. I'm still formulating my plan for this garage. Here's our other one: Garage, Phase 1

Is it wrong for me to find your garage/house more beautiful than the car itself? :) Seriously, I love your garage. You should put a lift inside one of the garage since it has the height to do so.

If you don't mind me asking, how much for the house?

Last edited:
I would like to see more of the house too(blurr out the address). It looks beautiful.

Ed
What did you do for your garage floor? Is it holding up well?

Its epoxy and though the clear coat is scratched is a few places, the floor itself is 100%. Its a heated floor as well (important for MN winters) so it doesn't go through extremes that other floors do. Makes both garages really special.

AMAZING HOME/GARAGE!

NSX is awesome also! What lake are you on? one of the pictures said coon rapids? im in blaine.

Back