• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of 18/19 and new 03' rear.

Pics arn't great will work on better ones soon!

nsx1.jpg

nsx2.jpg

[This message has been edited by Runutzzzzz (edited 12 March 2003).]

Isn't it past your bedtime Robert?! Sweet pics! Looks like the job came came out really nice, I like it, can't wait to see it in person. Gotta love the lips on those Enkeis.

Looks awesome!! I have never seen Brookland green with 18/19 setup and 02 rear valance. What kind of exhaust do you have?

Then will the fronts rub the inner fender when making a full turn?

Originally posted by Runutzzzzz:
I have no problems with traction at all! I guess I've got a close nuf tire size that the computer doesn't see it?

Nice pics! (I especially love the Pizza Hut in the background--they could use your pic in their advertising.)
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Tiger740:
Looks awesome!! I have never seen Brookland green with 18/19 setup and 02 rear valance. What kind of exhaust do you have?

Robert has a Borla exhaust that is part of his Bell Twin Turbo set up.

Originally posted by QWKSLVR:
Robert has a Borla exhaust that is part of his Bell Twin Turbo set up.

Thank you.
How does it sound? Is it available at Borla?

18/19??
hmm... they look right at home on an nsx.
nice car!

stupid question; if that's an '02 rear, how come it doesn't have circular indicator lights? Or has the '03 gone drumped the circles?

looks nice btw.
smile.gif

Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT>: LOL ... he could use it for pizza delivery like a recent past thread!
smile.gif

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
stupid question; if that's an '02 rear, how come it doesn't have circular indicator lights? Or has the '03 gone drumped the circles?
B]

Like this:

DSC012211.jpg

[This message has been edited by NSX-00054 (edited 13 March 2003).]

hey do you have any more pics of the front? i like how you removed the acura badge, i haven't seen too many nsx's doing that. car looks really good!

Originally posted by NeoNSX:

looks nice btw.
smile.gif

Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT>: LOL ... he could use it for pizza delivery like a recent past thread!
smile.gif

He meant that it is the 02/03 rear VALENCE, not the lights.

Robert,

Looking good!

Tiger740,

I don't believe Borla sells the exhaust configured for the NSX. It was a setup that Corky Bell used in the turbo application. I have mine up in the attic somewhere that I removed when I changed my exhaust that could be fabbed into the NA setup. It shouldn't be too involved as it is a dual in/out setup. Mine still has the original Borla intercooled tips which IMO look awful. Let me know if you'd be interested as I'd definately like to part with it.

Best regards,

Ben

Originally posted by rmani:
hey do you have any more pics of the front? i like how you removed the acura badge, i haven't seen too many nsx's doing that. car looks really good!

Very nice!!! Any engine pics??

I will have more pics in a week or two. I debadged the rear too.

Originally posted by Tiger740:
Thank you.
How does it sound? Is it available at Borla?

I think it sounds good!
wink.gif
Maybe sound clips to come also!

Originally posted by 93B18:
Nice!

What's your suspension setup, wheel offsets, widths, and tire sizes? Thanks.

I've got Blisten shocks w/ eibach springs dali race sways. Fronts are 225/40/18 and rears are 275/35/19s

Thanks all
Robert

Back