• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

pics of 18/19 HP evos on silver nsx

Hey everyone. Well I was motivated to buy the 18-19 HP EVO combo after reading the other thread with the pics of the same wheels on the black nsx. I bought them from www.wheelguys.com. Had them mount Nitto 555 tires 275/30/19's in the rear and 225/35/18's in the front. They came with locks, nuts, and spacers shipped to my door, ready to be installed for $1999. I am very impressed with the service I recieved from this company. I think they handled the deal very well. I am however unimpressed with the quality of the spacers and locks/nuts. But its really no big deal.

I bought some WW side skirts that should be here on Thursday. I think that will make a big difference in the look. I also ordered a RM racing front lip in carbon glass from Dali and that should help to. Now all I need is some rear spats!

hope you enjoy the pics.. sorry they are so crappy.

Kevin

1992 Sebring Silver NSX

Attachments

• NSX 005.jpg
    NSX 005.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,057
  • NSX 006.jpg
    NSX 006.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,015
  • NSX 007.jpg
    NSX 007.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 999
  • NSX 008.jpg
    NSX 008.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,033
  • NSX 009.jpg
    NSX 009.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 980
hi Kevin, wheels look great! What is the width of the wheels? Was it the front or rear that required the spacer?

I'm pretty sure the spacers needed were 1mm minimum, on all four corners.

It's POSSIBLE that he's running bigger spacers to push the wheels out even further, cause they look further out than I expected. Not a bad thing at all, unless it creates rubbing. Any rubbing at all?

Last edited:
HP the importer/distributor is pretty busy. I've come across a few importers like that. They are moving large quantity and not really have time to do customer service. I could understand that because dealing with customers are really the job for the reseller.

I've always got same day email reply from HP. where as other places unnamed.. it may take a day or 2 for reply.

you have to admit HP prices are pretty good tho.

Hey Kevin
How about coming to Vancouver and showing those off ! LOL
And don't forget to bring my parts.
Hey lets try on a set of sideskirts while you are here as well.
Stacy

PS I will try to get to see you in the next couple of weeks.
The wheels look great as well!!!

Stacy! I am going to be in whistler next weekend. It wont help though because I plan on driving the NSX up. (hard to fit 2 headliners and the rest of the parts in the nsx heheh) Maybe we could meet up though in Vancouver if you have time?

Kevin

For sure Kevin maybe we'll do lunch or dinner.I am not far from the border at all,close to White Rock and Cloverdale.About 20 mins from the Blaine border,and it's on your way through.I will PM my phone number.
Stacy

Back