• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of my new Supra

I bought a pristine 79k mile, 1 owner '95 Supra SE yesterday to add to my small collection. I've always wanted a Supra, but could never find one nice enough to consider a "keeper". It's my 18 year olds dream car, so when he graduates college in 4 years, I'll pass it down to him.

Here's a few pictures...

2006_0507Image0054.jpg

2006_0507Image0056.jpg

2006_0507Image0064.jpg

Congrats on the Supra. Finding early/mid 90's sports cars that are "keeper" condition these days seems near impossible. Glad to see that you found a nice Supra.
(I'm still on the hunt for a "keeper" 1991 CRX Si :smile:).

Not a TT- he said in his first post it's an SE (not sure what that means because it looks just like the NA model with nothing extra 'cept the basket handle).
Every time I see the resale value on the TTs it makes me regret that I didn't pick up a new '98; they stickered under $41K, but the dealer wasn't budging off sticker. His line was something like "There's a $2700 markup from invoice to MSRP. If you were investing in the stock market you'd want an 8% return on your investment, right? Well, so does the owner." Thing is that that 8% he was talking about is after one year, whereas he wanted to make that in one day, so I passed. For that and also because the Supra never did much for me- it's just that looking back in hindsight you could've driven the thing for free basically (assuming you kept the miles reasonably low) given how much their values increased since F&F.

Congratulations!!

That is clean. The SE only come in hardtop and fabric seats, they only weight 3291lbs!!!! Almost 200lbs lighter than the TT targa

You can bolt on a turbo kit onto the NA Supra, stock inject/headgasket everything. Safe for up to 330rwhp. Add a 2mm headgaket, larger injectors, sky is the limit. TT motor swap is good too. There are plenty of people rolling in 500~600+rwhp club using NA Supra motor.

I was in love with the Supra--before I met the NSX. No regrets here. Awesome car though.

Very nice supra indeed! I've always been a fan of them.

Any plans for tt conversion?

I'm upgrading the sound system next week, as well as having the timing belt and water pump done.

Once I sell my LeMans Blue '69 Chevelle, I'll have a bit more $$$ to do some upgrades. Will probably initially add some lowering springs, 18" wheels and an exhaust. Don't particularly want to add the Turbo, since my plans are to give it to my son in 4 years when he graduates from college, and I really don't want him driving some 500+ hp car.

Don't particularly want to add the Turbo, since my plans are to give it to my son in 4 years when he graduates from college, and I really don't want him driving some 500+ hp car.

Dude come on it's a SUPRA :biggrin:

Back