• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of my nsx w/rain

I just bought my digi cam and tested to see if it works or not. Here are the pics of my nsx. Hope you like them.

Attachments

• hpim0004.jpg
    hpim0004.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 938
I think it looks great.

Your car looks beautiful!

TigerNSX said:
Your car looks beautiful!

Thanks tiger. The exhaust looks sweet even though it's not loud but i like it. Once the weather is getting nicer, i'll take some more pics.

I know it borders on sacrilege, but I think the car looks beautiful in the rain, especially with the lights on.

Great looking car:D

ncdogdoc said:
I know it borders on sacrilege, but I think the car looks beautiful in the rain, especially with the lights on.

Great looking car:D

I have pics of my '91 in the rain and fog with the lights on....it looks pretty cool. :D

Car looks awesome !!! I love those wings west kit ... did you have it pre-painted from WW? any trouble intalling it? rear spats?
I also have a RED '92 and thinking about ordering me a set.

Fastrunner said:
Car looks awesome !!! I love those wings west kit ... did you have it pre-painted from WW? any trouble intalling it? rear spats?
I also have a RED '92 and thinking about ordering me a set.

Thanks fastrunner, the ww body kit installed by my local body shop. They put them on, had some screws all around the kit front, sides and back, then prime it before painting. It was a paint in the a$$ when they did it especially taping before painted on and i think it should stay on good.

Back