• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of NSX & House...

Started to take shots of the house to send to the insurance company to include the landscaping, deck, and finished basement...

But the NSX was parked down on the street, and it ended up making a decent shot to share. So here goes:

Ghadi%20&%20Ghar.JPG

Car Mods are as follows

1) Suspension
- NSX-R Front Sway Bars
- Zanardi Rear Sway Bars
- NSX-R Front Frame Stabilizer Bar Set
- Dali Racing Rear Chasis Stabilizer Bar
- Daves Non-Compliance Front Clamps
- Bilstein Shocks
- Eibach Springs

2) Driveline
- NSX-R Dual Disc Mainshaft Conversion
- SOS/Centerforce Clutch
- Fidanza Flywheel
- Daves Short Shift Kit
- RSX-S 6sp Shift Knob

3) Brakes
- Dali Racing/Racing Brakes.com Slotted Front & Rear Rotors
- Axxis Ultimate Brake Pads Front & Rear
- Dali Racing Stainless Steel Brake Lines Front & Rear
- ATE Blue Fluid

4) Exterior
- Wings West Front Lip
- Wings West Side Skirts
- Wings West Rear Spats
- 2002+ Trunk Lid Lip
- SmarTenna
- 18x8 SSR GT3 in Satin w/ 215/35/18 Toyo Proxes 4
- 19x10.5 SSR GT3-H in Satin w/ 295/30/19 Toyo Proxes 4

The wheels were setup so that if I go away from the All-Season Tires, I could go 235/30/18 front Toyo Proxes T1-R, and 315/25/19 rear Toyo Proxes T1-R. If I didn't use this car year round (mins winter weather) I'd be on the Summer Tires in a heartbeat :)

Sorry no other shots, as the car is dirty even in that shot!

-Charlie.

PS Huge Thanks to LarryB for getting my car where it is. Words can't express my gratitude.

nice house..... in california that would be like 3-5 mil here......or more....:cool:

ediddynsx said:
nice house..... in california that would be like 3-5 mil here......or more....:cool:

Thank you... I def agree on Cali's Real Estate Prices...

The house is much more modern then it appears on the exterior. We like it alot.

As for the car, with 130k on the clock of a 97, I still looks mint :)

:biggrin: I'll huff and puff and blooooowwwww your house down! :tongue:

Doh! its a brick house :biggrin:

Great pics! Love the house and the car is sweet too. I miss my SSR GT3's very badly.:frown:

The Kid said:
Great pics! Love the house and the car is sweet too. I miss my SSR GT3's very badly.:frown:

I know many complained they are softer then they should be, I still had to grab them for their looks. Only other wheels I've liked are Superleggeras and Prodrive 7 spokers, but none come in 18/19 with atleast a 19x10.5 in the back... :(

haha... I do need to find the time to take pics of my New nsx with the 18/19 I-forged wheels and maybe the house for insurance reasons (hurricane season) As for the girl on the hood of my car we are fighting right now so that wouldn't be possible maybe i'll find a new better one:wink:

donwon said:
OK smoore, we are going to need a shot of your crazy crib, car, and hot female in one shot please. :smile:

donwon said:
I'm tempted to past pics of the one we just built, but its a 3rd world shack compared to yours and a few others on prime that I've seen. (yes smoore and persieg I'm talking about you guys :smile:

:rolleyes:

Back