• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of transmission removal

Project is not complete.

I will try to get more interior work today.

Waiting on unforseen parts for the clutch.

It is a 5 speed with short gears and a 4.23 R&P.

remember to take your invoice off the transmission before you send it back!

Cheers,
-- Chris

------------------
Revolutionize your NSX with ScienceofSpeed
www.ScienceofSpeed.com | [email protected] | 877-863-4520

Chris,

I'll keep that in mind
smile.gif

Now my new transmission has a snap ring range serial number LOL. At least the case is new!!!

I guess the Tubi is going back too ? I'd be interested in the response you get from them. Got mine on and still getting aluim. dust particles on valance/bumper after 1k in miles. Sounds great but you'd think they could blow it out after de-burr.

As you guessed, the defective part of the transmission is replaced with a new case, unfortunately, the other half still has the old number (which is now meaningless. It can be ground and polished off). Maybe we should start attaching new "ScienceofSpeed" tranny numbers
smile.gif

An interesting note is one of our customers just had snap ring failure, and the tranny has over 100k miles on it! There are different variance in the tolerances when the trannys were cut.

-- Chris

Originally posted by Periokid:
Chris,

I'll keep that in mind
smile.gif

Now my new transmission has a snap ring range serial number LOL. At least the case is new!!!

Back