• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of work done at Acura of Brookfield

I see a bunch of photos that look like different cars - Bryan's race car, red cars, yellow cars, white cars - and it's tough to tell which is the "before" and which is the "after".

You had them take all those hideous yellow hoses and parts off your car and they restored the black ones, right?

When you do the slideshow, you will see comments near the pictures of the important ones.

Last edited:
I can take them or leave them. I was just flying along and then out of nowhere, here is this huge field of windmills. Odd for the midwest. The pics don't do them justice.

nsxtasy said:
Aha! Thanks.

Hey Bonk... :D

Ken, that really hurts! I still love my engine bay. :tongue:

Lawrence, thanks for documenting and sharing your visit to Wisconsin.

So that was your car on the lift last week. I thought it was my car at first because I was getting my rear brake pads replaced and was wondering for the longest time why they had to take all four wheels off to replace the rears :confused: Sweet car by the way!

Thanx! It is a LOT sweeter now:biggrin:Check out all of the work I had done under-work done-in this same region. So I guess that was your black one out back. I like the way you guys with coupes can take off you engine covers.

96 NSX-T said:
Thanx! It is a LOT sweeter now:biggrin:Check out all of the work I had done under-work done-in this same region. So I guess that was your black one out back. I like the way you guys with coupes can take off you engine covers.

I'm not quite sure if that was my car that you saw. I have the SOS mesh engine cover (next best thing to going topless because we don't have the luxury like you targa owners:wink:) There was another black one in the back as you mentioned. I was there last Wednesday from 9-11AM. Would've went with you guys to the car show had I had ealier notice.

BTW how are the newly installed headers in terms of sound/performance?

Beautiful:biggrin: ! I also just put on an ARK DT-S exhaust the week before and then after having all the work done that I did (see -work done)post, I feel as though I now have a fire breathing dragon:biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: !!

96 NSX-T said:
Beautiful:biggrin: ! I also just put on an ARK DT-S exhaust the week before and then after having all the work done that I did (see -work done)post, I feel as though I now have a fire breathing dragon:biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: !!

Well, next time you come up to WI again you gotta take me out for a spin! I'm looking to beef up to new headers in the future as my Dali exhaust is a little on the tame side compared to the others... but not that I'm get tired of hearing it!:wink: :biggrin:

You're on! I am starting to save up my milk money for eibach springs to lower. John Vasos highly advises those instead of coil-overs.

I really like the look (lower) and feel of my new Eibach's Lawrence. I recommend them. I'll post some before and after pics, hopefully this weekend.

Hey that's my StormTrooper (the white one w/ stocker wheels). At that moment in time it was between blown engines... :frown:
I'm not liking my engine bay at the moment either Ken.
DV8, I didn't know that "Frozen Tundra" meant close to Brookfield. I've been there for the last couple days staying at a hotel up the hill from AoB. I could have used some entertainment. Pacing between Johns office and Bills work area gets old after a while. :wink:

MLmotorsport said:
Hey that's my StormTrooper (the white one w/ stocker wheels). At that moment in time it was between blown engines... :frown:
I'm not liking my engine bay at the moment either Ken.
DV8, I didn't know that "Frozen Tundra" meant close to Brookfield. I've been there for the last couple days staying at a hotel up the hill from AoB. I could have used some entertainment. Pacing between Johns office and Bills work area gets old after a while. :wink:

Actually I live in Madison which is less than an hour away. You would've been very welcomed to stay at my house had I known you were up in the hotel for that long. I do have three extra rooms I can spare:wink:. Next time you're in the area and need lodging in the future let me know. BTW, check is in the mail:wink:

MLmotorsport said:
Hey that's my StormTrooper (the white one w/ stocker wheels). I could have used some entertainment. Pacing between Johns office and Bills work area gets old after a while. :wink:
Do what I do , I walk two minutes up the road to golf galaxy and use the golf simulator for a hour or two.:eek: then grab some lunch at kopps with some custard.:biggrin:
Interesting seeing the screen name of the nsx's I see there all the time.

Back