• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Picture Of The Month?..

nsx.jpg

car = sexual

awesome!

not pic of the month though... the picture itself isn't great. That car is definately worthy though!

Looks good. I also like the seats as well. I wish I could have seen it in person at the DFW meet on 1/29. Do you have any pics of the side of your car so we can see what rims you have?

I see you are asking again :tongue: link

1TITENSX said:
Looks good. I also like the seats as well. I wish I could have seen it in person at the DFW meet on 1/29. Do you have any pics of the side of your car so we can see what rims you have?

I see you are asking again :tongue: link

HAHAHA! :biggrin: yeah it's me again.. still working on it, but almost done!
nsx8.jpg

Last edited:
DAMN! you guys know more about my car than i do & whatta you doin with a picture of my back on your screen screen?!:smile: it maybe 20 x 12 i don't remember anymore..

Jin1976 said:
Got this from the link given by 1TITENSX

damn it!.. i was gonna take it next to my yacht, but my girl took it out with her friends :biggrin:

rickysals said:
car = sexual

awesome!

not pic of the month though... the picture itself isn't great. That car is definately worthy though!

THANKS BOSS! i will try to post some more pictures when it's done. at least some better ones. i'm trying to win Picture Of The Month or at least picture of the week :biggrin:

my1stnsx said:
Car looks great...I like the seats and the rims of your car!!!

Not nearly as bad a$$, but has the "art" look.

Attachments

• DSC_227.jpg
    DSC_227.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 313
thank you, that was at one of my friend's shop. it's not completely done yet, but when it's done. i will find a better setting. i just wanna see what people have to say :tongue:

queenlives said:
a car that looks as nice as that does would take great pictures in a more photographic setting. nice ride.

What body kit is that? It's smokin..........We need to hook up I need to see that bad ride in person!!!:biggrin: Brent

COMPTECH WIDE BODY with some custom work. maybe i'll stop by the next nsx meet in the dtw area or something.. whenever that is, we'll hook up then. hit me up!

ken

Texas91Brent said:
What body kit is that? It's smokin..........We need to hook up I need to see that bad ride in person!!!:biggrin: Brent

Looks very clean and smooth!
Love the kit and the wheels

ShyGuy said:
COMPTECH WIDE BODY with some custom work. maybe i'll stop by the next nsx meet in the dtw area or something.. whenever that is, we'll hook up then. hit me up!

ken

is that the real comptech wide body? where did you get it i heard they dont make it anymore? and how is the fitment on it is there a lot of modifications to make it look as good as it does now on your car?

K said:
is that the real comptech wide body? where did you get it i heard they dont make it anymore? and how is the fitment on it is there a lot of modifications to make it look as good as it does now on your car?

yeah it's the real deal & yeah you heard it right. they don't make it anymore. i got mine in 04 & i think it was the last 1 :smile: cost me an arm & leg, & a left NuT:biggrin: but like all kits there will be some modifications if you want perfection like i do. especially this one, it's like a whole new car.

supercharge is next. anybody wanna sponsor me? :redface:

Back