• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Picture request, 5 spoke deep dish wheel pics

My sf challenges. Not a very deep lip, but you could get a little more if you went with a wider rear wheel...

nsx97.jpg

CAR006.jpg

no comment at this time ;).

Bat™

LOL, Just a heads up, I haven't seen anyone with these wheels. You can inquire with ZAK from ZE Forged to get an adequate answer. I think they are pretty clean. Also if you do think about them make sure you get shorter valve stems installed as normal height valve stems with ZE Forged wheels inhibit larger caliper brake systems for the NSX. I ordered mine for a BBK set up and sacrificed front and rear Lip depth and still had this probelem. Normal lip application without the step lip looks would require use of a shorter valve stem which isnt a problem. I found out the hard way and had to redo mine even on my widebody and a 25mm spacer I still had to use a shorter stem.

=g=

Does this mean you are back in an nsx Bat?

I was wondering the same thing. If you are considering to get back into it, your nsx was one of the best ones on this site. Can't wait to see your next build.

The PIAA Super Rossa has like a 5 inch lip..REALLY deep.. Cool looking wheel.. I'm actually getting ready to sell mine. :rolleyes: Going back to OEM.

I was wondering the same thing. If you are considering to get back into it, your nsx was one of the best ones on this site. Can't wait to see your next build.

Thanks ;). If I do get back into one, I'm looking at getting the nsxr-gt look, minus the non functional roof scoop. I've only seen one member on this site with that look, and it was white. Anyone else with the nsxr-gt look?

Bat

Can someone post up SSR SP1's?

^^^^ Thanks for posting those, just noticed Bat's post.. :smile:

They are still for sale BTW.. haven't had a chance to post them in For Sale forum yet.. Letting them go really cheap.. PM me if interested

^^^ is that your car up there? Why does it look black in there?

Here's mine. Old School Volk Av3 Litespeeds. Had them powdercoated last month for $200. hyper black/gun metal blend. Also had the inside barrel shot flat black to darken the look.

Attachments

• IMG_9092.jpg
    IMG_9092.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_9097.jpg
    IMG_9097.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 356
Meisters FTW

102_7708_copy.jpg

Work_S1_b.jpg

Anyone have the gold model on their car? I think that would look sweet on a red or black, Hell the gold would look good on just about any color......:biggrin:

Back