• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Picture request Black wheels on NSX!

I like those wheels! Especially the red trim! What kind are they and what size?

VOLK GT-7....they came in silver and got a wheel repair shop to repaint in time attack colors.

Very sleek and not flashy perfect look I wanted.

I too have a black car, Im thinking of going black on the wheels. This is very helpful , thanks.

I agree w/ that.

The difference is that it's picking up in the mass market where consumers are fickle. People are getting black wheels now because other people are getting black wheels. As soon as "people" no longer want black wheels, the trend will die out. With the cost of entry so low(less than $100 per wheel), it will be easy for consumers to switch to the next trend in wheels once "people" start going with whatever the next trend is. Of course some people have had black wheels and will continue to have them, but that won't be the majority.

I don't think it's a trend/fad as oppose to a cult.

Just like devil worshipping, there will always be a loyal following of ebony wheels, esp. on an ebony color car since the wheels don't detract from the lines of the car and on a lowered car at speeds with no direct sunlight it just looks like a satanic hoovercraft.

I don't think it's a trend/fad as oppose to a cult.

Just like devil worshipping, there will always be a loyal following of ebony wheels, esp. on an ebony color car since the wheels don't detract from the lines of the car and on a lowered car at speeds with no direct sunlight it just looks like a satanic hoovercraft.

Funny, i always pictured Satan rolling in something a little more flashy. Maybe a red Diablo with a big set of horns on the front and a vanity plate that says something like "RED 666" on it.:biggrin:

f50gt_2.jpg

I met Art, the CEO of Ultratech that started up a Ferrari/Maserati dealership nearby.

He is one of 3 owners in the world that has that F50gt which he actually drives. The other 2 are purported to be garage queens.

The F50GT has been crash twice. Too much power for most. Something like 800HP~ at 12000 RPMS on a 1800lbs~ chassis if memory served me right.

The first time it was crashed Ferrari took it back and repaired it, had Michael Schumacher test the car on the tracks, dialed it in and autographed the dashboard.

Wow I did not know Michael drove the car amazing. 750bhp at 10,500rpm over 236mph car blows an Enzo.

Funny, i always pictured Satan rolling in something a little more flashy. Maybe a red Diablo with a big set of horns on the front and a vanity plate that says something like "RED 666" on it.:biggrin:

Please.... don't give me anymore ideas to my already warped mind.

All black looks much meaner.

See illustration:

darth-vader.jpg

hello_kitty_vader.jpg

Hummm ...reminds me of this !

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8NdSL2NUoWk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8NdSL2NUoWk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xH9r4kWnPs4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xH9r4kWnPs4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ARFNSXTC - What kind of bike is that? I like that!

Thanks, it's a 2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600. I painted it to match my NSX as well as lowering it, exhaust, airbox, chain, sprockets and many other goodies. It's Extremely light and fast but becuase of the gearing, it tops out at 156mph.

18" Speedline Magnesium Challenge wheels with Pilot Sport Cups (Thanks Armando for the picture)

danny1000hprb2.jpg

Re: Picture request Black wheels on NSX PLUS!!

Hey can I add one more to the request....
Black wheels on NSX's that have a wider lip?
I like 5 spoke (like....HRE 525's. 17x8 fronts and 18x10 rears) is onbe example of what I would like to get. But everytime I see them they don't seem to have a decent lip on them. The ones that do have a wider lip on them are always chrome. Any examples of an all black rim with a decent offset/lip would be awesome.
I have a margahills front-end (looks like a Cantrell Concepts GT-Series Front Bumper ) and a TAITEC JGTC GT500 Style Wing on a 91' red NSX

I am looking to "finish the look" with all black rims

Thanks

Back