• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Picture Request of RE-11 on OEM 16/17

I'm looking into seeing what the RE-11's look like with a 205/45/16 setup on front. Also the rear as well with 245/40/17. Mostly concerning does the wheel's lip stick out or not on OEM wheels.

If someone could snap a few shots if you have this setup, that would be awesome!:biggrin:

Thanks!

i have this exact setup and love it.i think my pics are too big for prime,but if you can give me your email,i can send them to you.i don't think the lip sticks out.also,re-11's run quite wide.
robbie

Last edited:
i have this exact setup and love it.i think my pics are too big for prime,but if you can give me your email,i can send them to you.i don't think the lip sticks out.also,re-11's run quite wide.
robbie
I reduced the resolution on robbie's photos of his wheels and tires for viewing here.

Front:
NSXwithRE11-002a.jpg

Rear:
NSXwithRE11-001a.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks a lot guys! I really appreciate the sneak preview...

Its is possible I could request a straight down shot with a slight angle to peak at the rims position?:biggrin:

Thanks Again!

here's that shot-got my camera resolution lowered so i could post.that's a front tire.thanks for your help on the other shots,ken.

Last edited:
they're oem 95 rims,which are forged aluminum,good stuff

Back