• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

pictures from OC meet

The Spearmint Rhino Guy

Had lots of fun meeting all you great people. There is something about having all this cars in one place that is truly magical. Bryon (348 ferarri) and I had the great time running up the mountain as we broke away from the pack. Watching the tail of the ferarri break loose around those sweeping corners was great...and the exhaust ... Heavenly.
Extremely bad with names but I had a lot of fun meeting everyone and the only thing I can think of is another RUN!!!

Had the chance to hear the tubi, taitec, rm, and comptech.. Sorry to say guys but I love my Rudora exhaust, but the taitec sounds really good. Don't know about the tubi cause it was still spitting out fiberglass, so i don't know if it was seasoned yet, but it comes in third.
wink.gif

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290801723&congratulation_page=Y

Originally posted by SilverOne:
who had a taitec?? I like to meet up and listen if possible.

David (gomaidy) has the Taitec Center Exit Exhaust on his yellow NSX. I rode with him all day... it was AWESOME!

It's a little too loud for me... so Tubi is still my #1.

[This message has been edited by POWERED by HONDA (edited 20 January 2003).]

Medusa,

Very nice pictures! I had a lot of fun even just driving to lake Elsinore and back.

I take it that it was my Tubi spitting out fiberglass? I installed it in Sept and had around 1k miles on it.

To me, I was surprised and impressed with Ken's exhaust from Larry G.

I rate the sound of the GM 1st, from the exhaust that I have heard, nothing beats the sound of the GM. I can't help wanting to drive next to the GM with my windows open.

Tubi, ARC and Larry's take second place. I haven't heard the Taitec JGTC, but the parallel GT didn't make my top 5 list.

Chris

Back