• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pictures of 17/18 Enkei RP03 on a red 91-94 NSX?

M-P

Experienced Member
Thinking about picking up a set of RP03's for my NSX (17x8 +40(F) and 18x9.5 +38(R)) in silver finish based off what the car posted below looks like. The only problem is I have yet to see a picture of them on a red car with a black roof and pop-up lights. Just curious before I pull the trigger.

Yes. That's exactly what I'm running. 17x8 +40 and 18x9.5 +38

20120713_143755.jpg

20120713_143643.jpg

58f60bf1.jpg

Last edited:
I really can't see it looking much different than the pics, and I can elaborate. These wheels do not have any black or other color that will clash or contrast with a black roof, one thing I can mention is that after having many sets of these in my possession I have noticed that they are a slightly darker silver than a lot of silver rims. Some people including myself find that because of this, they can look odd on a silver or silverstone car however, as you see they look great on a red car.

I really can't see it looking much different than the pics, and I can elaborate. These wheels do not have any black or other color that will clash or contrast with a black roof, one thing I can mention is that after having many sets of these in my possession I have noticed that they are a slightly darker silver than a lot of silver rims. Some people including myself find that because of this, they can look odd on a silver or silverstone car however, as you see they look great on a red car.
I agree with Wil, Red is possibly the best color to install these onto. I have tried these on white and magnum gray in the original finish. Search for Diddy's ride you will see black 18/19's on his red nsx.

Well I'm currently between choosing these, the Enkei GTC01's in hyper black, and the Enkei Kojin's in matte black. I'm planning on doing an NSX-R wing and maybe painting the side ducts and mirrors black to match the roof (need to repaint the roof anyway). I'm just worried that I will want darker wheels than the RP03's to match the rest of the car once I do all these things. Worse comes to worse I could have them repainted since they are already a pretty affordable wheel and one way or another they will look way better than what I currently have.

You know, if you want to you can always plastidip them!

Back