• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pictures of Grigio Alloy GT-Series Wide Body NSX

The Cantrell Studios and Science of Speed Team

5810IMG_1153-med.jpg

Ron, are you going to the SEMA show in Atlantic City again this year?

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Ron, are you going to the SEMA show in Atlantic City again this year?

I was in the Pioneer booth at SEMA Las Vegas and decided not to participate in SEMA IAS Atlantic City again. I will be taking part in the 2005 NSXPO in Phoenix.

Dr Warnick,

You are my idol lol. I have the January 05 issue of TURBO MAGAZINE, and I must take a look at ur car like 5 times a day atleast lol. Your car is setup like my DREAM NSX would be :biggrin:

I'm actually gonna make a 1/24 scale replica of your car on my own, since I can't afford a real NSX hehe..

But I was wondering, with some of the really nice shots of your car, would you be able to get posters made? I'd love to hang some up on my wall. (i'd buy a couple) hehe you dont understand, its my DREAM car right there :tongue:

Anywho, good luck w/it :)

regards,
Najeeb

Nocturnal said:
But I was wondering, with some of the really nice shots of your car, would you be able to get posters made? I'd love to hang some up on my wall. (i'd buy a couple) hehe you dont understand, its my DREAM car right there :tongue:

regards,
Najeeb

I would be happy to provide you with a high resolution picture of your choice if you wanted to make a poster. Thanks for your interest in my car!

Ron

P.S. It looks like you also have an awesome car :biggrin:

NO TKTS said:
I would be happy to provide you with a high resolution picture of your choice if you wanted to make a poster. Thanks for your interest in my car!

Ron

P.S. It looks like you also have an awesome car :biggrin:

Thank you Dr. :)

IF you can get me high-res versions of these pics i'd appreciate it :)

ah5ahj47cc.jpg

ahafea5ra6qq.jpg

aj5aj5a2ux.jpg

Wow, I seen this car is person, and it's really something. The owner sent it to Autowave Calfornia for service last year, and it is truely beautiful.

I think it's own by a honorary sherif, a doctor who saved a cop's life - at lease that's what auto wave told me

just realized this is an Ohio car.

will you be in any Ohio shows next year once we thaw out? I'd love to see this thing in person

I have to say it again. I love this car!
One of my favourites and inspiration!

Congrats! Good job to everyone involved. :smile:

I remember going to the grocery store with my wife a year ago, and she shops and I hit the magazine section. I picked a mag called Turbo & High-Tech Performance and reading an article called The Supercharged Daddy From Cincinnati. I was blown away at the pics and bought it on the spot and now here you are. All I can do is reintetate what everyone else has said, beautiful & stunning. One of the best, if not THE best. I would love to see it in person.:biggrin:

NO TKTS said:
I will be taking part in the 2005 NSXPO in Phoenix.

Too bad you didn't make it to NSXPO. It would have been really cool to see this car again. The last time I saw it in person all it had was a Tubi exhaust (sounded great though)

Philip

:eek: WOW!!! Cars looks SICK!!!

BTW, what was the agreement with SOS was regarding pimping them on your NSX??? Did they do it for cost? How long will it stay on your car???
Just curious???:redface:

Back