• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pictures of GruppeM Airfilter..

I got my GruppeM air filter yesterday but didn't have a camera at work..
so I searched the Internet, but I couldn't find any nice pictures so today I got my brother in law to take some...

hope you enjoy them as much as I do.. :)

big pictures 1280*1024

2008-02-17_pic_01.JPG

2008-02-17_pic_02.JPG

2008-02-17_pic_04.JPG

2008-02-17_pic_05.JPG

2008-02-17_pic_06.JPG

Very nice and virginal clean. You need to post a pic of it next to your cell phone so people have an idea of just how bigass it is! I bought mine based on pictures and man did it ever surprised me when the deep dish pizza box arrived. :cool:

My setup:
myNSX5.jpg

Very nice and virginal clean. You need to post a pic of it next to your cell phone so people have an idea of just how bigass it is! I bought mine based on pictures and man did it ever surprised me when the deep dish pizza box arrived. :cool:

My setup:
myNSX5.jpg

God that looks good.

its funny how some peopel thought the gruppe M SC setup was hideous... i mean yeah, its big.... but BOY does it make its presence known.... the bay looks AWESOME!

Drool!

First saw pics of one on Jason NsxSupra's car and just stole my breath away. Very nice!

I thought this airfilter actually replace the whole supercharger system!!!
I was going to cancel my CTSC order. lol
Oyagi, did you ever dyno that giant of yours????
Trev

Second that !

Stacy

LOL! Of course you'd think that...its your old SC!

Credit where its due. Stacy gets full props for taking the time and energy for detailing the GM SC to make it look as good as it does. :biggrin:

nice, I want a ride!!!
Did you have to tune her for a/f or is that come automatically with your system.
Still got to paint those sideskirts, but need my car first.
Took out the Bike on Sunday, wish I had had the car instead.
Trev

Back