• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pittsburgh NSX photoshoot in memory of Senna

I know it's probably a little late to be posting this, but 2 local auto photographers want to do a shoot this Sunday with as many NSXs as possible, we have 3 coming so far and would like some more. The shoot will be in Schenley Park around 2pm.

PM me if you are interested. You will end up with some sweet shots of your ride!

Yeah there was only 2 of us but yes it was definitely fun. Justin took a "before" video of my stock exhaust accelerating so we can take an "after" video when the Pride V2 is installed!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uJov6XmlXMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HKo5WxQ9ORk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
where was that picture taken Brian?

Car still looks great. Is that a cat you almost ran over in the first video?

Yes I saw it and hesitated for a split second to let it pass. I just received Mark's personal V1 (off his car) so i'll be installing it this week and making another run at that road to make a comparison vid.

when do we get to see the pics? :smile:

He makes videos on his youtube page that are like photo montages with music in the background. There were only 2 of us so it's not that special, but towards the end he got a couple motion vids of accelerations.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KU_Gj3uYryc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back