• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Place to get high flow catalytic converters

I have test pipes on my 93 currently and my OEM cats are super nasty and rusted out. OEM cats are to expensive I was looking at getting a high flow type 300 or 400 cell. I cant seem to find anybody selling them or any company selling them. Does anybody know if its wise to get them and or where I can? Also is it bad for me to have test pipes since I am N/A, someone brought up to me that I could be losing back pressure. I am not sure of much but all I know is I need something to replace my test pipes.

Why not just go resonated test pipes, since high flow cats arent carb legal anyway?... I know CT Engineering had a set of high flow cats for sale a few months ago, im sure they could make u a set who knows.

I have the B-Line Motorsports High Flow Cats and love them.

http://www.deccats.com/

Images
Years
Make
Model
Eng. Siz.
Eng. Cyl.
Part #
Notes
viewImage.jpg

1991-94
ACURA
NSX
6-Cyl.
ACU81030
Passenger Side
viewImage.jpg

1991-94
ACURA
NSX
6-Cyl.
ACU81031
Driver Side

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
They are in Van Nuys

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Why not just go resonated test pipes, since high flow cats arent carb legal anyway?... I know CT Engineering had a set of high flow cats for sale a few months ago, im sure they could make u a set who knows.

Even if you don't care about the environment, the smell of test pipes is awful when you are at idle with the windows down or are starting the car in a garage or parking structure.

I have the B-Line Motorsports High Flow Cats and love them.
Are these CARB Legal? I know my next smog check is coming up and I definitely need a new CAT. I currently have DC Headers and Taitec exhaust. Any suggestions?

Are these CARB Legal? I know my next smog check is coming up and I definitely need a new CAT. I currently have DC Headers and Taitec exhaust. Any suggestions?

Contact Giancarlo at B-Line Motorsports.

I was told from acura that they stopped making the cats. I purchased a set from pro speed and they work but instead of a etched/stamp number on the cats they have it on with black stensile which I guess is not authorized so I failed. It seems at times that our cars will be phased out due to lack of smog legal parts that would help us pass smog.

Back