• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Place to get Tinted Windows

I had the tint removed that was on my NSX when I bought it (too dark) and then replaced with a lighter shade in the "ceramic" stuff for $350. If you want to spend less, I think there is less expensive window tint than the one I chose.

I also had blue headlight tint put on and the clear bra put on the entire hood, the front bumper, part of the front end and the mirror backs, for another $900. Tom (socalx) recommended Jeff to me and I am recommending him to you. And here are photos to show off my hottie car...

Jeff Bisnett
(949) 683-0483

His business is
ExecuTint
28362 Marguerite Parkway, Suite 7
Mission Viejo, Ca 92692
(949) 364-8468

IMG_3798headlighttintoff.jpg

^Here Jeff is removing the first blue tint I had him put on the headlights, after I decided it was too dark.

IMG_3812headlighttinton.jpg

^Here he's putting on a new lighter shade of blue.

090314IMG_1742.jpg

^The car in Chicago with the dark tint, as the old owner drove it to the truck.

IMG_1755LoadingNSX.jpg

^The car being loaded onto the truck to get from Chicago to So Cal. The tint was really dark.

IMG_3834Newheadlightfilm-1.jpg

^As it is now.

IMG_13961102012NSX.jpg

^The tint I have now is dark enough for me, but won't get me tickets I hope, for being too dark.

Last edited:
My friends dad does it. Great job, only place i will take any more of my cars as the last 3 places messed up the car/window. I believe the shop is called a1 auto tint off 15 between 60 and 91. Probably looking around $160.

Back