• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

place to replace leather seat in Bay Area

Hey,

I'm in SF and I need a some pieces replaced for my ivory driver side. Maybe we could call or go together for a discount.

Ken

Discount elsewhere

I recomended Cook's because of my great past experiences and having seen the very good work they do at very fair prices. I would be embarrased that someone find their way to them on my referal and then start grinding on them for 'best price'. If you want a cheap job go somewhere else.

Re: Discount elsewhere

mandrewz said:
I recomended Cook's because of my great past experiences and having seen the very good work they do at very fair prices. I would be embarrased that someone find their way to them on my referal and then start grinding on them for 'best price'. If you want a cheap job go somewhere else.

What did you have done and how much did it cost (if I may ask)?

Cook's jobs

They have shaved the seat foam to create more headroom, redyed some interior parts, and created and covered the corner enclosure/mounts for my rear speakers ( I have an 11 speaker system).

Back