• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Planet zero may 21

Planet zero may21 five dollar for hassle free parking or park any where for free. The five dollar area will be cut off from traffic. Cut off time for reservation is 9pm tomorrow. I'm going if others will go

1. Hksdrager7

Planet zero may21 five dollar for hassle free parking or park any where for free. The five dollar area will be cut off from traffic. Cut off time for reservation is 9pm tomorrow. I'm going if others will go

1. Hksdrager7

Jimmy, I will be going but not in the NSX. I need to drive around the Porsche so I'll be taking that out of storage for this meet. I already have 3 spots reserved (1 for me and 2 others just incase)
So if you or anyone on here would like any of the other 2 spots, just let me know. The spots are reserved but as to exactly where within the secured premium area, it's on a first come first serve basis. So whoever is looking to be there first of the 3 parking slots i have reserved can hold the other 2. The meet starts at 9 but I was thinking more so 8:15 - 8:30 arrival time.

oh yea ..... GIT-R-Done :biggrin:

That will work for me. I'll drive the mr2 then since im tryin to sell it. This will work just fine. I'll give you a call closer to go time so I can ride in with you and give you/them the five bucks

Back