• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Plans for NSXpo '08

I've been to Canada many times. I've tossed a few loonies at naked bodies, even got them to stick so I won a free poster. And when I was stationed in South Korea, I probably committed several lewd acts. Alcohol has fuzzied those memories. So in the words of that gameshow The Price is Right,
"Come on Down!!!!!"
:biggrin:

Attachments

• 653.gif
    653.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 463
And you haven't even MET us!

Wait 'till 3am Friday!!!

Drinking_group.jpg

But I'll make sure we have a bigger room and MORE beer :biggrin:

(and none of that silly american 40 proof Vodka, in canada we call that shit WATER!:eek: )

FYI

I'm going to put together a transporter from Sears Point (Infineon) to and from the event. That way we can take tires/wheels, tools, spare parts, etc.

Let me know if you're interested. First come first served. Probably room for five or six cars. Will get prices as soon as I see interest from 3-4 folks.

Private me.

And you haven't even MET us!

Now that's what I'm talking about, getting the NSX girls to dance on the tables. Now were having some fun.

May, my apologies if my comments offend you. It was nice seeing you at ALMS last month. I'm the guy that ran over to make sure you got up front parking when you pulled into the parking lot.

Best Regards, Fritz:wink:

May, my apologies if my comments offend you. It was nice seeing you at ALMS last month. I'm the guy that ran over to make sure you got up front parking when you pulled into the parking lot.

Best Regards, Fritz:wink:

Fritz, quit sucking up! Just ask May out:rolleyes:

She already knows you're into BDSM - you crazy guy, letting her run you over:wink: :confused: :rolleyes: When I want to impress a girl I try not to involve myself experiencing serious physical pain:biggrin: I guess you were going for the "kiss it better?" gambit?:tongue:

A) I'm happily married and have no intention of asking Miss May out on a date.
B) She didn't come close to running me over. While most cars were being directed to park with the mass parking at the Laguna Seca, we were selecting one of each color of car to park inside the fence next to our hospitallity tent. My parking direction relief person was not aware of this fact. So when I witnessed him directing her to park where everyone else was, I ran over to get her to stop so she could park her rare purple color car up front by the tent. I only mention the incidence in this post as being the easiest way to identify to her, who I am, so she realizes while I am having fun talking about "girls dancing on tables in front of potentially inebriated men", I was in no way meaning to imply any derogatory attack upon her character, and so I was apologizing if she was to take my comments as offensive. As we are not what I would call personally acquanted, it seemed the appropriate thing to do.

A) I'm happily married and have no intention of asking Miss May out on a date.
B) She didn't come close to running me over. While most cars were being directed to park with the mass parking at the Laguna Seca, we were selecting one of each color of car to park inside the fence next to our hospitallity tent. My parking direction relief person was not aware of this fact. So when I witnessed him directing her to park where everyone else was, I ran over to get her to stop so she could park her rare purple color car up front by the tent. I only mention the incidence in this post as being the easiest way to identify to her, who I am, so she realizes while I am having fun talking about "girls dancing on tables in front of potentially inebriated men", I was in no way meaning to imply any derogatory attack upon her character, and so I was apologizing if she was to take my comments as offensive. As we are not what I would call personally acquanted, it seemed the appropriate thing to do.

woah! did you get the legal department to write that?:wink:

I'm just f-ing with you!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The gentleman doth protest a paragraph or two:wink:

Once we have a few beers together @ XPO'08 you'll understand me - I'm a shit disturber!:cool:

Besides, I'd be willing to fight her fiance, wouldn't you?:wink:

Editing Stu for a typo.

Once we have a few beers together @ XPO'08 you'll understand why Im so slow around the track: I want to put my foot on the gas, but it ends up in my mouth!

I thought that my Captain Cool suit would solve this problem, but all it did was freeze my ass to a lawn chair between run groups.

Editing Stu for a typo.

Well, I think I'm gonna call my Lawyers (and I have two on staff) by editing my post you have violated my copyright!

I'm gonna sue you - and I'm gonna blast past you on the track - double humiliation!:wink:

(BTW - at least my car doesn't attract 17 yr old boys' bums)

We will see if we can round up some local Canadians to lead the way! The New Belgian Beer rep is Canadian and a buddy of mine, I know he can lead the way on a some top notch debauchery!

We will have fun!:biggrin: :rolleyes: :eek: :wink: :tongue:

We will see if we can round up some local Canadians to lead the way! The New Belgian Beer rep is Canadian and a buddy of mine, I know he can lead the way on a some top notch debauchery!

We will have fun!:biggrin: :rolleyes: :eek: :wink: :tongue:

You know it - we Canadians can party!:biggrin:

Dave (BioHazard) can too - if he can clear it with his legal dept!:wink:

Things are falling into place here!

Looks like Parker Johnstone will make the Camel Lights 'SPICE' car available for the car show and demos at the track! Still working to see if he will speak...we are working some other driver options too:wink:

We are kicking around the idea of NSXPO boxers and thongs, comments???:confused:

We are kicking around the idea of NSXPO boxers and thongs, comments???:confused:

Dave will want an NSX thong - he keeps wanting to show me his "collection" :rolleyes:

Myself, I'd like a nice golf shirt!

I think after the drinking everyone is discussing more than 1 woman/man will make that worthwhile either in laughs or drool factor,shit I better make sure my wife stays sober other wise thats all she will be partying in lol :p

Fire off some picts! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I think after the drinking everyone is discussing more than 1 woman/man will make that worthwhile either in laughs or drool factor,shit I better make sure my wife stays sober other wise thats all she will be partying in lol :p

Would she be interested in joining us in the Canadian Hospitality Suite? :cool:

there you go you crazy bastards

As the Canadian High Ambassador to NSXPO I formally invite your wife to party with us in the Canadian Embassy. Our Master of Arms Mitch will have her guest card - dress, NSX G-String, optional.:biggrin:

(Sorry we can't guaranty you a spot, space is limited after all:redface: )

Back