• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Play Ball!!!!!!

Although Spring is officially here, we have had few sightings of it in the Northeast. Nevertheless, it is time for baseball to start up again and at least pretend the winter is over (and really pretend that my Mets have a chance of not being eliminated by the 4th of July).

To start off the season, I am featured today on CNN so check out 25+ years of baseball at:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/28/travel/dead-ballpark-stadium-tour-irpt/index.html?hpt=tr_c1

Best time of the year. Doe anyone want to play pick the winners for each division?

th

Bob ,great story and coverage. Gotta love that old pic ....but I'm disappointed in you.....no shorts.:tongue:

Oh I could see that happening......If I saw the 4 of you standing anywhere I'd hide every woman and child.....:eek:

Great article Bob, that's pretty friggin awesome. I read every comment ... you brought back some really great memories for some of those people. Though I noted one person that seemed to know you called you Rob! :D

Last edited:
Great article and pics Bob! Pretty cool

I loved the story. You handle some the comments pretty well. Kudos to you and you buddies for the great tradition.

Back