• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

players run 05 pics

DSC02225.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~nyanagimachi/pictures9.htm

looking good at underground

Attachments

• RAVN nsx.jpg
    RAVN nsx.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 492
  • Ravn1.jpg
    Ravn1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 501
  • Ravn2.jpg
    Ravn2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 473
  • Ravn3.jpg
    Ravn3.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 497
Last night...

Attachments

• pictures 089.jpg
    pictures 089.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 449
  • pictures 081.jpg
    pictures 081.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 459
Hi

Nice pictures.

You even made it to one of the largest newspapers in Norway too :)

Read all about it here

It is in Norwegian. But it says "Pokerplayers caught in radartrap"

I will roughly translate it here:

"Several pokerplayers in luxury cars was caught in a radar trap on there way around half of the USA to collect cards for a game in Las Vegas"

"Over 50 pokerplayers in record speeds on Interstate 5 was caught by the Highway patrol in the intense carrace «The 2005 Players Run» this weekend"

The pokerplayers that participate in the several day long carrace from Seattle in the north to Las Vegas in the south, have as task to collect pokercards to be in a pokertournament when they arrive."

Several of those stopped drove luxury vehicles like Porsche, Ferrari and Lamborghini - the busiest had a speed close to 200 km/h according to the Police (reported to the AP)."

The aggressive driving forced the police to close down the highway for ordinary traffic to stop the cars. One of the Porsches was equipped with a police scanner and a video recording device. 12 of the drivers was fined 6000,- NOK."

"They probably can afford it. The participants pay over 60.000NOK to be in the carrace and the pokertournament"

"According to the those that run The Players Run the participants have rules they have to follow. Several that broke the speed limit rules can be banned from the event."

What the heck? Poker tournament? I thought this was a ordinary rally? And 6000,- NOK is not much to be fined. If we drive 115km/h in a 80km/h zone we get a fine of 6000,-NOK. If I was caught doing 200km/h I will go to jail no question about it and get a huge fine and lose my licence for 2 years.

Maybe I will write the journalist and give him this link and tell him that there were also a luxury car called the Honda NSX in the race too :)

Regards

more pix pleaseeeeeee...... :eek:

LOL thats not me!
I just got back today, and escaped with out 1 ticket. :biggrin:

This is the car we took, I am the camera guy with the wig on.

4672_web.jpg

The best pic ever! lol

4655_web.jpg

Did you guys notice the sticker on her waist?
I checked her in in at the front counter of the Las Vegas airport, you guys should have seen the look on the baggage counter girls face.
"Your checking this in?"
People where laughing when as she came rolling off the luggage claim carousel. As I claimed her, one lady was so pissed she told me I was a pervert!

hahahahahhahahahahahahaha

I'm going to post my daily Player's Run experience at www.lamborghini-talk.com within the next couple of days. You can read my posts without registering to the site. However, if you want to see the pictures, you'll have to register.

Here are the links on the threads I've started. Hopefully, I'll be able to posts all 5 days of the event by Monday.

Pre-Player's Run

Player's Run Day Seattle, WA to Ashland, OR

One of the guys that got handcuffed in WA was driving a light blue NSX. The guys was not part of the Run but was speeding along the Player's Run guys. Unfortunately for him, because of his "flashy" car, he also got pulled over and handcuffed. Anyone knows if he is in this forum?

Raymond

Back