• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Player's Run 2005: Sponsors Wanted...Help Needed!

My brother and I have decided to enter the 2005 Player's Run (June 3rd-8th) from Seattle to San Diego.

We are currently planning on running a Yellow 2004 Murcielago.

My purpose??? I'm in charge of finding corporate sponsors for our personal vehicle.

We are willing to keep the vehicle fully "stickered" for promotional events up to 6 months AFTER the race (maybe longer), allowing our sponsors to showcase the vehicle in car shows, events, showrooms. Current venues include Hot Import Nights LA and Hot Import Daze San Diego.

If transport is required to a specific venue of the sponsor's choice, then the sponsor will have to cover the costs of an approved transport company.

the Player's Run has been in numerous publications and a dvd of the last 3 events will be released once the series has been completed.

a list of magazines that have recognized the event may been seen here:
http://www.playersrun.com/roadrally/playersrun_kits.html

Who are we targeting as a sponsor?

since the event appeals to such a large demographic, it is difficult to say...but here are some examples

-Tire companies
-Wheel companies
-3M Clear bra distributors or companies
-Car audio related companies
-Oil companies
-any performance product related companies who want exposure to the magazines and car shows / venues after-ward
-Video game companies that make car racing games
-clothing sponsors
-magazines
-etc...

if you know of any good contacts to any of these types of companies and their decision makers, you help is greatly appreciated!

If there are enough sponsors to warrant a second car, we will run a 2005 SL65 AMG. 604hp and 738'lbs trq STOCK! (But may be upgraded with Renntech software to a monsterous 650hp and 840'lbs trq by the time the event begins)

thanks,
Allen

If anyone is interested in this rally let me know, I can get you a better price on the entry fee cheaper than anything quoted on the net.

Back