• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Players Run we are going

We are going again this year, wish us luck as we had trouble with our car last year.
If you want to see all the cars here is the itinerary that was sent to the Players.

Players run 2005 is starting on June 4th! starting in Seattle and the finish is in Vegas.

June 3rd Seattle, WA
Car check in at the Fairmont hotel
June 4th Cars leave from the Fairmont hotel at 9.00 am

June 4th Ashland, OR
Cars arrive at the Ashland springs hotel at 9.00 pm
June 5th Cars leave for San Francisco, CA 8.00 am

June 5th San Francisco, CA
Cars arrive at the Fairmont hotel at 7.00 pm
June 6th Cars leave for Los Angeles, CA at 9.00 am

June 6th Los Angeles, CA
Cars arrive at the Mondrian at 6.00 pm
June 7th Cars leave for San Diego, CA at 9.00 am

June 7th San Diego, CA
Cars arrive at the Solamar hotel at 6.00 pm
June 8th Cars leave for Las Vegas at 9.30 am

June 8th Las Vegas, NV
Cars arrive at the Bellagio at 6 pm

They are also having a picture contest so bring your camera and video camera to capture the moment!

"Players Run is having a contest for any spectator who submits the best photo or video to there web site. First prize is $ 3,000.00 second place gets $ 2,000.00 third place takes home
$ 1,000.00"
I don't know how it works but you can get more info from there web site. www.playersrun.com

See ya there
I will be in riding in the Carrera GT! :)
Later Fly'n Brian.

Good luck B !
Where in LA? The hotel in Santa Monica?
The CalCoastal NSX group holds their monthly meetings around Santa Monica.
It would be nice to see you in the PCGT but
I think I will still be in Chicago for a wedding when you're in LA.
It would be nice to win that $3,000 photo price!
Be safe.
Perry

So it's just the west coast this year? that sucks :frown:

John@Microsoft said:
Registration is closed, but the entry fee alone is apparently pushing $9600+ :eek:

Wait a second. The entry fee was $9600 and top price is only $3000. Not a very good ROI there.

John@Microsoft said:
Registration is closed, but the entry fee alone is apparently pushing $9600+ :eek:

Thats a drop in the bucket for you Microsoft millionaires, step up and be a Player. :biggrin:

Hey Brian,

I just watched the Teckademics Dynasty video and saw you in it, nice car. Do you know who owns the silver NSX that was doing the burn-outs in the parking lot? Are they a member on prime?

Good Luck and be safe this year.

HI Raymond
I will look you up when I get there.

Veleno
I was the guy getting the botox shots. lol
The silver Nsx is Jonathan's car, it had a bbsc on it when it blew up and caught fire in that video. He is getting his engine rebuilt and does not post here much. He is selling his car when he gets the engine back, as he just bought a Merci rag top. :eek:

HI Raymond
I will look you up when I get there.

Veleno
you got it in Guam? Wow I am a international star. lol
I was the guy getting the botox shots. lol
The silver Nsx is Jonathan's car, it had a bbsc on it when it blew up and caught fire in that video. He is getting his engine rebuilt and does not post here much. He is selling his car when he gets the engine back, as he just bought a Merci rag top. :eek:

Wow what a step up from the NSX!

Do you know what exterior mods he's done? From what I can see, Taitec wide body rear fender, Yokota wide front fender, Marga Hills (or similar) skirts. I'm still trying to figure out the front bumper and wheels, any idea?

I saw the fire in the vid, too bad about the motor!

Wow that final leg through the desert to Las Vegas should be wild! Best of luck.

I will do that race one of these years.....I just have to figure out how to get that $10,000 entry fee first. :frown:

Back