• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

please be on lookout...

for a set of '91 OEM NSX rims. If anyone comes across a set for sale really cheap or otherwise, they may be the one's that were recently stolen from my house. I live in the south bay area. They have plenty of scratches and their fair share of "road rash", and not even worth much on the street, but nevertheless you feel really violated when something like this happens. I could very easily identify them.

I know the chances of recovery is less than 0% but if anyone comes across an ad that sounds kind of suspicious please pm me. Thanks in advance.

I saw a set on ebay also for $150 with tires about a week ago dont know when your wheels were taken but you should spread the word.

Thanks guys. They were stolen sometime yesterday or the night before. I only have myself to blame since they were sitting in my driveway, not locked down in any way, but come on, scuffed up rims, no tires, probably worth less than $100 total.:rolleyes: It really amazes me how bold and desperate, people are getting these days.:mad:

Back