• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Please do not deal with HONDA _RJJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. Just wanted to pass along another member who posseses some bad selling tactics. Honda_RJJ.

He posted for sale a STMPO Front Chassis Bar in which I inquired about and we agreed upon his posted price shipped to me.

Paid via Paypal and next day he asks for more money as someone has offered more after I paid him and he locked the thread indicating sold. He emailed me and advised that someone had offered more but he would still see to me. Now another email saying that someone has offered even more than the person who offered more than me. He has offered to refund my money but that is not the point. I have advised him to do the right thing and sell to the person who had made and agreement with him and paid for the item. Says is he poor and cannot afford to fix his car.

People like this need to be made an example of as bad sellers and our whole community should be very cautious of this seller.

Like I said sorry, not that it makes it any better but it was the same person to bid higher, for the first bid difference I was still honoring your offer and they he closed to double what the difference was. I'm not saying what I did was right and I honestly feel bad about the ordeal, but i have prioirties in my life that require as much money as I can get as soon as I can get it.

Once again for what it is worth I'm sorry.

It was actually the front strut tower bar. When I saw his ad, I knew he didn't do his research, as it is a highly coveted piece. I was able to sell mine at cost, which was close to double his asking price and probably could have turned a profit if I chose to. I'm not surprised he got offers above his asking price. However, I fully agree with you. Once you accept an offer, you should honor it. It's his fault for not researching his item for sale and asking a more appropriate price. Ross could probably sell more than he originally made if he brought this part back.

Like I said sorry, not that it makes it any better but it was the same person to bid higher, for the first bid difference I was still honoring your offer and they he closed to double what the difference was. I'm not saying what I did was right and I honestly feel bad about the ordeal, but i have prioirties in my life that require as much money as I can get as soon as I can get it.

Once again for what it is worth I'm sorry.

This is in violation of Marketplace rules on this site. I'm removing your other ads and you aren't allowed to sell here anymore.

Sorry I didn't know it was a violation I put OBO on the price and his offer was bested, I tried to make it up to him and he didn't suggest anything thing, I talked down to me and stated he would report negative feedback, I have been on this sight for several years buying ang selling the whole time and I though I knew the rules but apparently I did not.

Once you accepted his offer and he paid for it, you should sell the item to him.

its called honor your deal.......a rule to live by.

Thanks for clarifying, I understand the rules now, and can't mess up again since I'm not allowed to post in the market place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back