• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Please ID these wheels

Can anyone tell me what wheel this is?

Thanks.

Attachments

• 13yqr0o.jpg
    13yqr0o.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 269
Yea I wasn't sure but they look like cup wheels to me too! Now, how would I go about getting my hands on these bad boys? :tongue:

Yea I wasn't sure but they look like cup wheels to me too! Now, how would I go about getting my hands on these bad boys? :tongue:

I don't think they will fit on an NSX. If you do find a set to fit it will have a different look due to the offsets being very different and having to clear the caliper.

Jim, I believe these wheels are the RH 3.6 speedline style wheel that usually fit a Porsche but made to fit VW's. Check out gmpperformance.com. They may custom make them for the NSX bolt pattern and offset. Good Luck. Ted

The wheel is by german manufacturer RH. The model is AL Cup 3-piece and yes, it fits the NSX.
nsx600_6.jpg

nsx600_7.jpg

RH German Homepage: http://www.rh-alurad.de/felgen.aspx?selection=3

Well I was actually planning on putting them on my 08 Audi TT. The problem now is, how would I get them to the US? Does anyone know of a manufacturer? Thanks for all the support by the way!

-Jim

I just saw Theo1's suggestion at gmpperformance.com. If anyone knows of another place please let me know. Thanks!

-Jim

Back