• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pohanka Acura NSX Meet October 5th!!!

One more time this year before the weather turns cold on us!!! We are having a weekend event to launch the ALL NEW 2009 TL and thought we could be part of the whole thing Sunday. :biggrin: I will keep everyone up to date as info for the weekend becomes available.....

www.pohankaacura.com

Damn:frown: That is Frostburg's homecoming weekend and I plan on still being drunk that Sunday. Oh well, maybe I will have more mods by next years event. Have fun guys, if the date changes I will be there.:smile:

Damn:frown: That is Frostburg's homecoming weekend and I plan on still being drunk that Sunday. Oh well, maybe I will have more mods by next years event. Have fun guys, if the date changes I will be there.:smile:

I was going to head up to the 'Burg also, but I have a friends 30th birthday on the 3rd. Just take it easy Saturday night and head down Sunday morning. Btw, there is a golf tournament at Maplehurst on Friday if you are a golfer. Get some "newbies":wink: to caddy for you.

I want an NSX in the future and always stop by the site to see what people are doing with them. I have a Turbo S2000 and was wondering if it would be cool for me to come to the meet. I live in Fairfax,VA so I am very close to the dealer. Please let me know.

Nick

I want an NSX in the future and always stop by the site to see what people are doing with them. I have a Turbo S2000 and was wondering if it would be cool for me to come to the meet. I live in Fairfax,VA so I am very close to the dealer. Please let me know.

Nick

Of course!!!

Hey not sure if you guys want a big turn out of other Honda's but, I was wondering if you would like me to make a post in the Mid-Atlantic forum on S2ki.com to try and get a few more s2k's at the event. PLMK

Nick

Hey not sure if you guys want a big turn out of other Honda's but, I was wondering if you would like me to make a post in the Mid-Atlantic forum on S2ki.com to try and get a few more s2k's at the event. PLMK

Nick

There's not a ton of parking, so I'd suggest holding off on the invite to your S2K buddies for the time being. If the response is light here, then John can open it up. :)

There's not a ton of parking, so I'd suggest holding off on the invite to your S2K buddies for the time being. If the response is light here, then John can open it up. :)

Took the words right out of my mouth Mike!!! :biggrin: We only have 30 spots for us and with the 2009 TL launch that weekend it will cramped already. Nick your welcome, but for now lets hold on any other S2K's.

John - Please don't change the date.

My last day of driving for a while.

1. Chris NSX
2. Gliebig
3. John McCain
4. 01spas2k
5. Lutera
6. Goa360

Last edited:
Screw it, I will be there. Hopefully without a hangover:cool:, will it start about the sametime as the last one? Looking forward to those door prizes and the good company.

1. Chris NSX
2. Gliebig
3. John McCain
4. 01spas2k
5. Lutera
6. Goa360
7. 95nsxtsy (Kash)
8. charleysung
9. nsxwolf
10. SigTau NSX

If I get my rear balljoint fixed in time I'll be there, Anyone got a right rear balljoint for sale, Acura only sells the whole hub:frown: and that shyt is expensive

If I get my rear balljoint fixed in time I'll be there, Anyone got a right rear balljoint for sale, Acura only sells the whole hub:frown: and that shyt is expensive

Curtis try Umbrella Auto Design they have some used parts for the NSX.

Back