• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Poked, stretched, and Hellaflushed, yeah!

Next show: Limpest dick contest...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dhq7McZKRqY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This one is more amusing

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5dqImDc0el4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry but I just don't get the appeal. And the insanely out-of-camber wheels just look stupid. Whole thing reminds me of a Beavis and Butthead fart lighting contest.

Last edited:
LMAO... "sit on it"... they should ticket him for destroying the pavement.

I must be getting old because I just don't get it. To each his own.

I absolutely can't wait form this dumb teenager trend to die. I didn't really care when they were doing it with VW's as they're worthless anyway but now no make or model is safe.

To me it is stupid how someone can take a normal car and transform it into one that can't move around without scraping. :rolleyes:

Man, and the point of this "contest" is...???

"Don't angle" and hope for the best your bumper won't get destroyed? Might as well just drive right into a tree to gain all the fame if all the Oooooos and Aaaaaahs come from scraping your lip.

This is beyond comprehention and anyone here understands it should get banned permanently.

I found it entertaining. Not for me or my car. But for there car, sure I will watch. If they want to drive their car into a tree. I would watch that to. You guys sound like a bunch of old farts whining about stuff like this get over it.

Last edited:
V C Section 24008 Modification of Vehicles

Modification of Vehicles

24008. It is unlawful to operate any passenger vehicle, or commercial vehicle under 6,000 pounds, which has been modified from the original design so that any portion of the vehicle, other than the wheels, has less clearance from the surface of a level roadway than the clearance between the roadway and the lowermost portion of any rim of any wheel in contact with the roadway.

Amended Ch. 462, Stats. 1984. Effective January 1, 1985.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What? Wait! I'm still not done rolling my eyes from the bouncing your car until it flips over ridiculousness to move onto a new one.

3cd8a33a.png

I found it entertaining. Not for me or my car. But for there car, sure I will watch. If they want to drive their car into a tree. I would watch that to. You guys sound like a bunch of old farts whining about stuff like this get over it.

Don't get me wrong, I find it entertaining as well, though I don't understand the "game" in making a car super low beyond practicality and clearing driveways which could have been done without any modification in the first place.

Fine, so it's about finding the limit in the lowest a car can go and most hellaflush without scraping. Though it seems like the person who came up with this "game" got the idea pulled from his arse and wishes to create more difficulties in life to hurdle. His creativity could've been better used elsewhere, just saying.

Sorry that I'm somewhat conservative (which I just found out, lol) :biggrin: Not whining, just having fun commenting, that's all.

Some cars come from the manufacturer pretty low to begin with. I spent a few bucks on my 360 bumper with in a week of buying the car and driving through St. Augustine's un-painted speed bump maze. I ended up cracking the noses, breaking the tray and ripping off the scrap plates on both sides. Speed bumps should be painted. I didn't exceed more than 15 mph either. Even so still love st. Augustine, such a beautiful place.

I applaud the fact they they have recognized their limitations and are limiting their driving to trying to get on and out of driveways (and still screwing that up) with their POS cars. Better to see that than see them trying to drive on the freeway!:eek:

I just don't understnd who would waste time and money trying to make their car look like its overloaded with fat chicks???

Back