• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Pole2Flag Pre-preg Carbon Bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are nice!!! Why is it when nice things that are offered it's always during the holidays!!!!

They look nicer and fast in person. Its really too bad no one can see them once installed. Only the driver can feel it. $1600 for saving 40lbs is a great deal.
Well, as you know, custom parts in small qty. takes a long time to make and make it right. Our ARB 2.0 was designed in April but has taken over 6 mo. to complete and the rear is in the works still. ABS Delete was designed in March is being revised for the P-valve most likely around X'mas will be ready to ship.
alternator relocation is still on the plate and that is a great mod for lower cg.

We are not disappearing anytime soon and there is always next year....we'll have more functional dry carbon parts that have value and "reasonably" priced as well.

I need those badly !! such nice pieces! Are you going to build some more next year?

Yes. we will build more next year upon demand along with other pre preg parts. We have sold a few so far and are waiting for feedback(hint..hint) so new folks like you would know exactly what you are buying and what to expect in terms of value and performance.

Our goal is to make parts for people who understand and care about losing weight for better performance with positive side effects to make the care more efficient all the time not just on demand. We are going the opposite way of making more hp to make the car faster so all things being equal, lighter weight will always win and less wear and tear on the car w/o turning it into rice.

Last edited:
Paul,
there are three horns on the NSX. two of them are on the oem beam and the mounting tabs are not there on the CF beam. the 3rd horn is by the cruise control box and its retained. You need to remove the other two horns but it will sound just as loud as before.

Paul,
there are three horns on the NSX. two of them are on the oem beam and the mounting tabs are not there on the CF beam. the 3rd horn is by the cruise control box and its retained. You need to remove the other two horns but it will sound just as loud as before.

Thanks Tim. I've disconnected the security horn and re-purposed it for my aftermarket alarm. Thus, I need to use the front two horns for the horn function. My dad sent me some really loud junkyard horns from a '86 Buick (not kidding) that I want to mount and wire into the factory horn harness. I was thinking of JB-welding some nuts onto the beams and mounting the horns that way.
I attached the horns to the inner bumper bracket bolt, you will need to trim the plastic a little.
View attachment 119188

gary

Genius!

I wanted to say thanks for the excellent service and for these incredible bumper beams. I am glad I splurged -- to have just one mod that is like a F1 part for how custom/exotic the construction is.

l haven't installed them yet, but anyway I weighed them in at 3.25/2.95lb F/R with no hardware.

Great looking product!!

Gents,
This part is the real deal. 100% Dry Carbon(pre-preg) We can honestly say no other carbon fiber parts on the market for the NSX can offer this kinda of performance gain in handling and to some degree, acceleration and braking as well from losing 40lbs+ from the far ends.
We are doing a small batch at $1800/pair or $900/ea. (frt or rear)

List:

Last edited:
40lbs total weight savings at the front and rear sounds pretty solid to me - any feedback from guys who have installed these?

I hope to have some feedback after I install the bumper beams - off the bat, they look amazing and I was surprised how light they are.

Thx guys, these are really cool parts with high value. Wt. saved per $$ is the highest of any carbon parts avail. for our cars. Hey, we have Foam Inside too!! Too bad its all covered up by the body work.

Get on the Intro Price gravy train:biggrin:. Real Pre-preg parts are not cheap and these are high quality parts at a great discount for the early adopters of our small family of Prime for a bit longer. Price needs to go up to market value as time goes by in order for us to stay alive.

saving 40lb+ at the far end does wonders for the handling ALL the time at 20 mph or 120mph. Our cars has little high tech to chase down the newer cars but we can use better physics to get closer.

The main reason why its so light at ~3.25lbs is because its real pre-preg not RTM. As such, the surface finish will have tiny pin holes and shades of flat look. It takes a great deal of work to make it bling. With RTM method, the part comes out of the mold with nearly a perfect finish and is fairly strong ready to go.

Last edited:
Looks very nice.

Sorry to ask in this thread, but any plans in the future on making exterior b-pillars and engine vents?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back