• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Poll: Do you like Football, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Anyball, please post here

Do you like Football, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Anyball

• Yes I am a huge fan and addicted to Football, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Anyball

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Yes I love Football, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Anyball

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I don’t mind watching, or hearing about Football, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Anyball

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I don't care about Football, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Anyball

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • I hate Football, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Anyball

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
OK, now that there seems to be no more new entries for the poll and only 25 took the poll (which is very low), it's time to reveal the purpose of this thread.

I have a theory (please note the word theory as in, it could be wrong). I thought that car enthusiasts don't understand what's all the fuss about ball games in general and see them as a boring time waste. I got this from my self, I hate ball games, and from most of my friends that are car fanatics but never even bother to learn the rules of any ball game, let alone have fun with it.

I was hoping the poll would get me the statistics I need to back up my theory, but 25 votes is too low to make any conclusions.

My theory doesn’t apply to marital arts or any other combat arts because those seem to attract almost all men out there and a good percent of woman.

Ah well, I'll just do what I always do. Say that it's just my theory.

Back