• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

POLL: POST YOUR EXHAUST PIX!

Okay! Here's my ARC titanium:

arc.jpg

Originally posted by Xcite50:
ENDLESSDREAM,

how did you smoke out your tail lights?. Also what kind of rims are those?.

Thanks

Hi Xcite50,

I think it's my car that you are talking about !

FYI, I didn't tint the tail lights. In Europe and in Japan the NSX comes with darker tail lights than in the US.

The wheels are Tramont Staria 5 model. more info here.

Regards,

David

Originally posted by ANYTIME:
The newly released Borla exhaust! Check with Chris at ScienceofSpeed for special introductory pricing on the first batch of 10.

Do you have more pictures? How does it sound compared to Tubi, Taitec or Comptech?

Originally posted by Jim:
Okay! Here's my ARC titanium:

arc.jpg

-That is one nice looking exhaust..Thanks, for posting it Jim..Can you give us an incite to the sound?

[This message has been edited by nzo-who (edited 30 March 2003).]

Tiger740 said:
Do you have more pictures? How does it sound compared to Tubi, Taitec or Comptech?
Yes, plenty of pics. I'll post a few more. As far as the sound goes, it is stock sounding from the inside with the windows up, but outside is higher pitched than my previous RM and Comptech, without resonance around the 2k rpm range. As far as Taitec and Tubi, I can't comment as I haven't been around them knowing that it was X exhaust when I heard it.
fc6b6f49.jpg

fc6b6fc6.jpg

Re: Here My ASS

Hi Andrea,

WOW ! Your Supersprint exhaust looks really good ! How does it compare with your previous Tubi ?

Regards,

David

o man i love that center exit exhaust! i wanna hear one in person so bad!

ANYTIME said:
The newly released Borla exhaust! Check with Chris at ScienceofSpeed
Thanks for letting us know it was available. Mine is on the way. :D along with some headers. :D :D

BEGI Borla exhaust....

stainless steel pipes, no tips...for the strictly racing look.

(after all, when have you ever seen a true race car with tips?)

Attachments

• nsx 034small.jpg
    nsx 034small.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,003
Sorry for such an ignorant question, but I have to ask:
Why do some pictures have the license plate etched out? Is the plate number confidential or something? If the answer is obvious, I apologize, but I've always wondered that.

Oh, speaking of crazy questions, another one comes to mind:
Why is it that when it rains, often I see people driving with their windows partially down? Is this just a Southern phenomenom?

Thanks in advance for any answers to these ignorant questions ;^)

-Thomas

Everyone posted "on the car" pics, so here's a cameo from just before the install. Taitec Parallel.....Aaron

Attachments

• avitar1.jpg
    avitar1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 917
whs520 said:
Sorry for such an ignorant question, but I have to ask:
Why do some pictures have the license plate etched out? Is the plate number confidential or something? If the answer is obvious, I apologize, but I've always wondered that.

Oh, speaking of crazy questions, another one comes to mind:
Why is it that when it rains, often I see people driving with their windows partially down? Is this just a Southern phenomenom?

Thanks in advance for any answers to these ignorant questions ;^)

-Thomas

the first part is for privacy. some forums want the users to not show the numbers/letters on the plates.

second question, (coming from the very wet NW) cracking a window helps de-fog the windows...or you can just use the AC.

Allen

donwon said:
Boston and Enzo. That remus looks great and sounds good too (from the clip). I espcially like the way it sticks out a little further than usual. Where do you get one?

Thanks ! FYI, I have Comptech cat bypass pipes too and the sound that you heard on the clip is a little bit louder and raspier than with the Remus exhaust only !

Look here to find where you can buy Remus products in the USA .

Enzo...

whats the difference between the 3.0 NA1 188kw and the 201kw one on the remus site?

Back