• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Porsche takes quality hit..

That shows the downfall of thinking since you are excellent at one market segment, you can shift that ability to a new arena without problems. :rolleyes: Haven't they been making the same old NSX forever?? :D

interesting comment by a dealer:

"People who buy these cars (the Cayenne) have expectations of Porsche that are a bit unrealistic." :confused: :rolleyes:

"The major issue upsetting dealers is the lack of a spare tire. But that apparently was not an issue in the J.D. Power ranking, says Snodgrass"

WTF an NSX has a spare tire but a porsche SUV doesn't?

This from the same J.D. Powers report that co-ranked Hyundai and Honda Motors second in initial quality study?

NSXLuvr said:
interesting comment by a dealer:

"People who buy these cars (the Cayenne) have expectations of Porsche that are a bit unrealistic." :confused: :rolleyes:

NSXLuvr, I thought so also... I mean the V8's start at about 59k stripped and the turbo can be optioned to over 100k... They act like the Cayenne costs 30k or something... That is one of the most expensive small/large SUVs out there..

satan_srv said:
"The major issue upsetting dealers is the lack of a spare tire. But that apparently was not an issue in the J.D. Power ranking, says Snodgrass"

WTF an NSX has a spare tire but a porsche SUV doesn't?

If I owned a Cayenne and had a flat tire I would be calling AAA. Why? Because if I dropped 100k on a SUV, I bet I have 200 dollar pants on that I am not getting dirty.

Back