• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Possible Michigan meet

MiamiMermaid said:
LOL... I LOVE Florida (although getting tired of Miami area) but this job position is a dream . . . Not only will I have the opportunity to work with the most wonderful people, it is triple the salary of position in Fla. But I haven't made any final say of moving here permanently. For now, it will only be 3-4 months....... For Summer.... Don't think I'd survive the winter. Only places I've ever lived have been Florida and L.A. But I must say the feeling of 'community' here is endearing ....... I'm only about 25 mins from Lake Michigan and would LOVE to have an NSX Fishing Day ........ As alum4org said the NSX All-purpose Supercar :tongue:

Hey Mermi,

Don't forget Windsor, Canada is a tunnel/bridge away. Now, I really miss Michigan!:redface: ..I'm sure the rest of the Michigan NSXers will keep you in good company. Right Nick, Wingz & Ekin?

Also, You should try the Silver Lake Sand Dunes http://www.silverlakesanddunes.com/ for some thrill rides!
silverlakeattractions.gif

Have FUN out there!:biggrin:

Well i guess I'm gonna try to make it on Sunday as it looks like quite a few of you will be there.

Anyone going to that Birmingham event at 8am tomorrow?

WingZ said:
Well i guess I'm gonna try to make it on Sunday as it looks like quite a few of you will be there.

Anyone going to that Birmingham event at 8am tomorrow?

We were going to but maybe some other Saturday. Long golf outing today and I'm whooped from all the driving and more driving. :wink: But we will be @ bakers on Sunday. Looks to be a good turnout.

1. Wingz
2. Ekin95 (NSX and G35)
3. Duffer
4. Jorligan (hopefuly)
5. Nicholas
6. Alum4org

See you all there. We will proabably roll in around 3 PM or so.

Mermi. Hope to see you in MI. this Summer. Mi has some great hospitals. I should know. I have spent plently of time @ Beaumont and UofM. :frown: But it all turnoed out good in the end. :smile:

:biggrin: :smile:

WingZ, hope you are not sorry you started this thread.... :wink:
We would like to see you at Baker's.
Rear tire wear, yea, I got it.

jagtiger - - - - -
awesome link. From SoCAL now, you still remember the Great Lakes?

jorligan. Baker's Sunday! Noble viewing. Fishing hole will only be revealed then.

Looks like beautiful weather! Looking forward to it.

alum04org said:
jorligan. Baker's Sunday! Noble viewing. Fishing hole will only be revealed then.

Looks like beautiful weather! Looking forward to it.

Need directions to Bakers. Coming from the Telegraph and Square lake rd area.

WingZ, should be easy, but everything is under destruction. :frown:
You could run M59 west outta P-Town through Waterford, White Lake Twp, into Highland. Then turn SOUTH on Milford Road. Proceed thru Milford, following Milford Road. South of Milford it will be on your left (east side).

-OR-

Telegraph south to I-696. 696 West to I-96 towards Brighton and Lansing.
At Milford/New Hudson exit, exit to Milford Road North. North about four miles, see Baker's on right (east).

See ya there! It's gonna be a good one today.

Wingz. If you want to avoid the destruction route, you can take side roads to Pontiac Trail and take that all the way to Milford rd. and make a right and Bakers is about 4 miles down on the right. Can't miss all the cars.

NSX-Hawk will also be there today. Just got a PM from him. Looks to be a great turnout and hope to see everyone there. :smile:

Oh guy's I just realized on the way home.............biiiiiiiiiiig difference with the supercharger:biggrin:

Here are some pics from the meet. % NSX's and 1 Noble. The NSX's really drew a lot of attention again. It was nice seeing you all again and we need to have a mini-cruise sometime this year.

On the way there.........

9069P1010811-med.JPG

9069P1010814-med.JPG

9069P1010816-med.JPG

9069P1010818-med.JPG

9069P1010819-med.JPG

9069P1010817-med.JPG

9069P1010821-med.JPG

9069P1010828-med.JPG

Great pictures. You missed the baby seat in the front seat of the Noble:biggrin: My son was apparently waving at everyone on the way out. I had to go to the airport and on 275 south, who do I see but Nick in the F-car and on the way home, I saw a silverstone NSX on 94 headed east toward Ann Arbor. Wonder who?

Tim

Nice pics EKIN!!! Looks like you guys are having so much FUN out there!:biggrin: :smile: Thanks for sharing!!

Hey Alum04org - How can I forget the Great Lakes...:biggrin: ..yeah the tunnel too...:wink: ..your nsx looks great!!!I wish I've seen it in person..:frown:

Poor Nick. His F-Car overheated while he was stuck in traffic on 275 and he had to turn around and head home. What a bummer. Good old MI construction.:mad: Anyway, it was fun as usual hope to get more SE MI NSX'ers next time. :smile:

WingZ said:
We'd love to have your company and I personally can't wait to hear that TUBI:biggrin:

Any updates on this ?~? My Tubi Monster showed up on my doorstep yesterday...... What an amazing day it was!!!! The Sun was Shining, the air was crisp, I had the Targa off, hair blowin' in the wind~*** Absolutely..... THE PERFECT Day **~~*~*~*~ :biggrin: :wink: Let's not miss out a meet during this awesome weather! :smile:

Mermi, welcome to Michigan :biggrin:. So you had your car delivered from Miami?

If anyone wants to gather in the SE Michigan this weekend pm me. We should all meet at Fudruckers or something. I love the burgers there :biggrin:

gtr said:

If anyone wants to gather in the SE Michigan this weekend pm me. We should all meet at Fudruckers or something. I love the burgers there :biggrin:

Hey there!* Yep, I sure did. They were great... it arrived within 2 days of pickup. They took perfect care of her...... good price, and even brought up several boxes for me at no charge. :)

I'm willing to drive a bit for a get together and nice drive. . . . . I just need some good directions ;)

So far, I love it here!!

This weekend weather does not look good but if it changes we would like to meet up. Just let me know.

Mermi, glad to hear you love Michigan so much. As for a NSX meet, we have to get something soon. Watch the Midwest section for one. Woodward dream cruise is coming up shortly and we are planning a meet on of the evenings before the actual show if you are interested. Directions are not a problem.

:biggrin:

gtr said:

Back