• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post deleted - why ?

How does one find out WHY his post was deleted ?

Apparently I was a bad boy twice today (although one post they notified me about wasn't even mine)

How do you know what you did wrong 9or even what POST it was) if they don't tell you ?

TIA

NSX-GUY said:

Apparently I was a bad boy twice today (although one post they notified me about wasn't even mine)

How do you know what you did wrong 9or even what POST it was) if they don't tell you ?

TIA

I had two VERY legitimate posts deleted today too...

If I were you guys, I wouldn't be complaining... because the market place moderators will hate you more (or maybe put you on their black list)
I kept my mouth shut for a long time...

NSX-GUY said:

TIA

You have been around here long enough to know that your posts (and others I deleted from that thread at the same time) were not taking the discussion in a constructive direction. If you really want me to post your deleted message here and point out the problems, I will do so, but I would suggest just letting it go.

ShiftyBob said:
I had two VERY legitimate posts deleted today too...

I would ask that you re-evaluate the whole tack you are taking with your participation on this website. The majority of your recent posts do not contribute postively to the NSX community. You are also getting into a lot of arguments.

btcog82 said:
hmm...and I had a bump on my item for sale placed twice but neither approved or updated...hmmm

the number 2..

quick get agent Skully:eek:

You have now tried to bump your ad four times since you initially posted it on 10/28/06. If you read the rules, you will know it is not OK to bump for 30 days. Wasting the moderator's time like this is the reason it takes so long for legitimate posts to get approved.

Yesterday, I tried to put up questions in two for sale items and both questions never showed under the intended topics.
I even repeated one and that too has disappeared!?:confused:

rsevo6 said:
Yesterday, I tried to put up questions in two for sale items and both questions never showed under the intended topics.
I even repeated one and that too has disappeared!?:confused:

I believe that's in the "Market" forum, correct ?

If so, I believe NO post go up right away. The "Mods" review them when they get the chance and, if the post(s) pass their review, THEN they allow the post(s) to go up.

Of course I still don't know why the posts were deleted.

The "Reason" in your PM was blank.

NSX-GUY said:
Of course I still don't know why the posts were deleted.

The "Reason" in your PM was blank.

NSX Prime post was quite clear below

NSX Prime said:
You have been around here long enough to know that your posts (and others I deleted from that thread at the same time) were not taking the discussion in a constructive direction. If you really want me to post your deleted message here and point out the problems, I will do so, but I would suggest just letting it go

Back