• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post Favorite NSXPrime memory

Do you have a NSXPrime memory that stands out to you.

Example: I had been on Prime for years, but only bought my NSX 4 years ago. However when I posted my NSX purchase many members had already assume I was a owner. It felt great to had been accepted into Prime way before I was an owner.

:D

primeerror2.jpg

Some memorable events though I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a few (in no particular order):

*Nick Sitko thread (that poor kid is probably still feeling pain)
*nsxtasy tire/wheel/brake fights (we're good friends:) )
*meeting Prime members at NSX Fiesta in 2010

where do I begin.........

I think the Kid that was getting a free NSX from his GF's dad from Germany when he asked to RENT an NSX from someone on NSXPRIME

I think anytime BATMANs was banned was all good thread reads and I think Hugh was banned when he had the metallica avatar but I cant remember

Answering this will take some thought to boil it down to just a few hundred words. :biggrin:

NSFW thread...
The thread about the NSX-R capable of reving to 10K RPMs and making power all the way up to 10K...

Getting a PM telling me an IOP/Onyx was in the local craigslist ad. Finding it and buying it :)

that was my best memory

Having read Prime for about a week or two in anticipation of getting the '97 that my mom had owned from new and sent across the country as a gift for me, the car went missing for about three days. The truck driver could not be located.

As I was climbing into bed at about 11pm, I checked Prime as it had not taken long for my addiction to take hold. And what do you know, there was my car.

As I know now, that seems to be fairly typical of how supportive and helpful Prime is. It's wonderful. And it's a significant part of the reason that after I destroyed the car in a track-day incident (it still makes me sick to think about), I managed to get into another NSX.

Having read Prime for about a week or two in anticipation of getting the '97 that my mom had owned from new and sent across the country as a gift for me, the car went missing for about three days. The truck driver could not be located.

As I was climbing into bed at about 11pm, I checked Prime as it had not taken long for my addiction to take hold. And what do you know, there was my car.

As I know now, that seems to be fairly typical of how supportive and helpful Prime is. It's wonderful. And it's a significant part of the reason that after I destroyed the car in a track-day incident (it still makes me sick to think about), I managed to get into another NSX.

I too thought this was amazing!

Toss up between my first time ever on Prime and when Andy (Yinzer) finally found his GPW.

In 2009, I ended up on Prime when I was in between cars and was trying to decide what to buy next. I was sure the NSX was above my budget but it didn't hurt to take a look at the for sale ads. I found a 91 Sebring Silver Automatic for sale in Texas. It had been up for a long time. Not knowing the market or that automatics were pretty undesirable I thought the asking price was a steal! Still I bargained and a few weeks later after some email exchanges I became the owner of my first NSX. After a year of nursing it to health I decided to let it go. By then I was a crazed NSX addict. Autocheck says that car was exported to Cambodia recently!

Through that experience and since then I've met some amazing people on this site. Very happy to be part of this community.

My god, Flaminio, I read this epic post...what a treat. I mean it had it all. This

should be required reading for any future website developers and forensic auditors.

Good stuff.

My favorite NSXPrime memories are: The response to a thread I posted about the last gift of 3800 mile NSX trip and adventure that my late wife made my son and I take to spread her ashes. That's when I found out how truly special the members of this forum are. And of course, any thread that gets RSO so woundup that he goes NSA or CIA on an OP that attemps to take advantage of this forum. Those are all classics.

Last edited:
Mine is similar to the OP's....

Many moons ago before I was an NSX owner, I was invited and welcomed by local Norcal vintage guys to join them at a NSX meet at the dealership. I cruised up with them in a caravan in my 05 Rio s2000 at the time and just had a blast admiring all the NSX's in motion. At the event, I learned a lot about the car and spoke to many owners for the first time locally. Little did I know many of these guys I would get to know throughout the years and I think it wasn't another 1-2 years before I finally picked up my NSX. I think the meet was back in 02/03! Time really flies but this is probably the most close-nit family of car people around :)

-The Sitko thread that almost melted down Prime
-The NSXTYPES thread
-Anything regarding Tamoske

Posts with John@Microsoft

I think he was involved in some romantic drama(triangle) with a certain girl...Ashley or Paris model...can't make that up.....Hugh also looked ok in a dress.....little red riding hood style

I think he was involved in some romantic drama(triangle) with a certain girl...Ashley or Paris model...can't make that up.....Hugh also looked ok in a dress.....little red riding hood style

I knew Ashley in Seattle. She was quite dramatic, to say the least. Didn't know about a love triange though.. May ask him next time I talk to him. He doesn't like to post anymore. Focuses on chasing after VP & CIO roles so he can drive a race car..Regrets selling the NSX, like all of them / us do :)

please do..........ask him to return to prime...seemed like a bright guy who could type fast.

Back