• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post PICS of your aftermarket 17/18 Wheels!! Need some ideas for my 91' RED NSX!!! =)

Hey guys! Can you post pics of your 17/18 aftermarket wheels? I am looking around for some new wheels and I need an idea of all the options out there. Any pic of any color nsx would do, but a red one would be even better! Thanks for your help!

Be careful cali, or the Forum Nazi will not spare you. There is virtually the same thread -- with a whole bunch of responses -- posted here. All you need to do is search.

Regards.

[This message has been edited by NSXaholic (edited 19 November 2002).]

Here is mine...
6.jpg

[This message has been edited by Periokid (edited 26 November 2002).]

Look twins seperated at birth! ^
p1010016.jpg

[This message has been edited by prov4re (edited 21 November 2002).]

My Volks GT-C Mercury Silver with Tires were only $2900.00. Switching to Bridgestones as soon as these Nittos wear out. Treadlife of these Nittos are 300. Quite excellent for Z rated tires and if you do not track it a lot then the Nittos are a best value.

Tan

Originally posted by BlueNSX:
My Volks GT-C Mercury Silver with Tires were only $2900.00. Switching to Bridgestones as soon as these Nittos wear out. Treadlife of these Nittos are 300. Quite excellent for Z rated tires and if you do not track it a lot then the Nittos are a best value.

Tan

Hey, Tan,
What exactly is mercury silver? Where did you purchase your rims from?

Thanks~!

Originally posted by Tiger740:
Hey, Tan,
What exactly is mercury silver? Where did you purchase your rims from?

Thanks~!

Wheel Warehouse in Anaheim, California sales rep was Richard. Mercury silver is the color scheme of the wheels as opposed to a Gunmetal finish on my Volk GT-N for my S2000.

Tan

Originally posted by BlueNSX:
Wheel Warehouse in Anaheim, California sales rep was Richard. Mercury silver is the color scheme of the wheels as opposed to a Gunmetal finish on my Volk GT-N for my S2000.

Tan

Thanks!!

NSX2NV: Love your setup. What size tires are on those Z2s? And are you running any adjustable struts with those Eibachs? If so are they set at any perch lower than the stock setting? TIA.

Hey, 5inch,

Beautiful car you have!
I saw that you have 18 inch all around. What are your tire sizes? How do you like them as opposed to 17/18 setup? Do you have any problems with TCS?

Thanks!

Back