• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Went to the other side of the track at Mid Ohio to take pictures and saw potential in the location on my was back to the car so took this one with my cellphone.

15562001172_685813294a_b.jpg

Wow.

tyharugu.jpg

Those are wine cellars. Its typical for Austrian wine regions. Mostly where these are, there is also good food and even better wine ;)

Bernhard

You just keep this car looking better and F N better........Kuddos

P.S. You don't need to waste thousands on big brakes just for a look, the black calipers on the OEM down plays their size so you can focus on the other custom features of your ride......

Last edited:

P.S. You don't need to waste thousands on big brakes just for a look, the black calipers on the OEM down plays their size so you can focus on the other custom features of your ride......

Thank you!! I'm really enjoying the car in current form. Brakes wise, the Bling of the stoptech would be nice, but being it's an NA2 it literally puts me through the windshield as-is! I went with black calipers/rotors because I really like how the wheels pop.

Chris,

Reminds me of the hulk minus something purple!

Back