• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

149acccb920bbbebd2e254956cae0ef6.jpg

Getting ready... can't wait [emoji16]

I've been driving the hell out of it bone stock, photos to come when spring gets here

149acccb920bbbebd2e254956cae0ef6.jpg

Getting ready... can't wait [emoji16]

This is almost the exact setup I am planning on doing. The R hood with the downforce side scoop. Is the hood closed in this picture? I have read that the downforce R hood has alignment issues.

This is almost the exact setup I am planning on doing. The R hood with the downforce side scoop. Is the hood closed in this picture? I have read that the downforce R hood has alignment issues.
davidf is right my hood is not latched. My hood and fenders are DF so like any other aftermarket part it needed some extra adjustment.

davidf is right my hood is not latched. My hood and fenders are DF so like any other aftermarket part it needed some extra adjustment.

This looks much better than the VIS versions. Does Downsforce still sell these? They do not have them listed on SOS's website.

I had the vis hood and the fitment was pretty off.

It definitely does look like it is worth the extra money. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get this hood from? Downforce's website has been down for a while, and SOS does not list it.

Soooo, since us Northeasterners are supposed to be getting anywhere from a dusting to a few inches overnight, I took the NSX out today for some highway therapy. I decide to take a quick spin up the GSP to 80W to the NJTP and ultimately to the PIP. When I hit 80W, I see a guy in his S2000 with the top down in front of me and I get the thumbs up on the car as I am catching up to him. When we get side by side, I say to him I knew I should've taken the top off since the sun was out!! Glad to see another owner enjoying the weather before the snow comes overnight.. Anyway, here's are a of pic that I snapped since I took my camera along for the ride today..

Looks great, spa2kjt ^^^^

The guys that did my wrap hooked up a photo shoot for me.. Here is one of thEm...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,018
Last edited:
Back