• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

What are the specs on the wheels and tires??? Looks good. I'd bump the rears out a tad to match the fronts (they look more aggressive than the rears).
These where used to figure out proper fitment for my new wide body, the specs on the wheels pictured where F 19x9.5 +23 disc type R & R 19x10.5+24 disc type 0, a 5mm spacer was used in the rear in order to clear the caliper, the final specs to be used will be different, but I agree that they look good :smile:

9kmjdh.jpg

first gen 17/18 full concave te37s ; cheers

Last edited:
This is my shiny baby at Hot Import Nights in Dallas, during set up last Saturday :biggrin: Jeremy (NSX1145) is behind me with all his livery from the SEMA show.

154ad1g.jpg

I'm torn between these or the 02 wheels, love them both.

16975027650_0b4d6eb826_b.jpg

Uhhh, Wade and Ngoan, I have no words.. Let me just say both of your cars are…

Went to scope out some future photoshoot locations for friends and came up with this. It was mid day sun so the rest of my photos were pretty blown out from other non sheltered spots.
17296590175_e007d54a62_k.jpg

17296786695_f294ca93df_k.jpg

Last edited:
Still looks proper! How come you decided to go back to OEM spoiler? Just a change to keep things fresh or is there a new direction in the works

The APR is a but heavy for me. I want something lighter. I sold it so I had no choice. what was surprising is how much I missed the OEM. I think it's beautiful. And when you have LED rails, the light bar and it blend amazingly well.

Went to scope out some future photoshoot locations for friends and came up with this. It was mid day sun so the rest of my photos were pretty blown out from other non sheltered spots.

Very nice shots, I like both of them!

77df2df9800e4ab30dc4b3d85d809269.jpg

First time brining it to work.

Contrast with my old NSX in the same spot 3 years ago...
c9843f62ce74e06e4779a5f414a76fdf.jpg

The APR is a but heavy for me. I want something lighter. I sold it so I had no choice. what was surprising is how much I missed the OEM. I think it's beautiful. And when you have LED rails, the light bar and it blend amazingly well.
I want to see a shot! You should have someone take a pic and post. That sounds like it looks good!

Back