• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

I was parked less than 15 mins when my buddy spotted my car and texted me this pic yesterday. First day out of winter storage and it felt great!
3c55e9cec827dae2bf9d81572ed30547.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το iPad μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

What wheels are those? size? Looks great!

Hey man beautiful NSX! Question for you. I notice that your NSX doesn't have side turn signals on the bumper(in front of the wheel to be exact) like a normal US spec version. You have the side markers behind the fender like the Japanese or Euro spec version. Did you import your NSX? Or did you have a body shop convert it for you? Thanks!

Hello, thank you for the kind words! I did neither of those, my NSX is a US spec Acura. I imported OEM front and rear fenders from Japan. It can be done at a body shop but the work involved the weld up the US spec location and cutting precisely where the JDM side-marker goes can be a difficult task to execute to perfection.

nice combo!....and who doesn't like a bud-lite now and then:tongue:

5EE579C5-16CE-48EB-85FC-06AE85E0E8F1.jpg
The boss and me, between old and new! Today at the Greenwich Concours, got lots of love!

8037FEAA-91CF-46F9-9183-53C1ED025BF4.jpgIsn’t she “Purdy”!!!!
All right Bob, rotate it so it’s right side up!

Last edited:
nice pecs Rog!!!!

I like the defying gravity Nsx. Keep it...

Last edited:
Thanks Ryan, yes it is. In their RaceDeck, Product, Edges page. I think was somewhere else but maybe it is gone now?

Tom

Thank's docjohn
And yes I do like a Bud Light now and then�� For sure!

Tom

Last edited:
It still blows me away at the attention this 27 year old car gets. That’s why even though she has her problems, I just cannot let her go. She’s too special....

Probably the best pic yet of my car. I’m a terrible photographer. Thanks [MENTION=3821]DocL[/MENTION] for fishing this off the internet for me.
View attachment 153758

Back