• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Two weeks ago, backed it out to clean the garage!!

nsx1.jpg
nsx2.jpg

^nice collection of blues

Thank you very much sir.

^We share similar taste in cars as I have a blue X, had a 99 EBP Si and also owned an S2000 (but it was spa yellow). Nice stable! What are the specs on the wheels on the X?

i always say, great mind think alike. Volk Racing GT-V, 18x7.5 front, 19x10.5 rear, i'maway for business and don't know the offsets on hand.

the civic gets the cover, haha :D

First love always gets treated the best.

Last edited:
pictures were taken 3 weeks ago.

IMG_2161_zps98245607.jpg

IMG_2171_zps7a51cbca.jpg

Is the S2K Laguna Blue Pearl, or did you respray to Monte Carlo Blue? They all look LGP?

Took a drive out today before the next snowfall hits our region. Stopped during the drive to snap a quick picture. :)

2012-12-24_16-15-59_181_zps7d94ed01-1_zps5f9c286e.jpg

Last edited:
under wraps at my buddies house until we find a house to purchase...

Attachments

• 20121103_132656-1.jpg
    20121103_132656-1.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 2,188
Been hiding for a while now. Looks the same as 5 years ago just with more miles and dusty
View attachment 96003

^ Aaron, looking good as always bro... Hit me up man, lets chill soon, roll to a meet or something... Mr tied down cant hang out no more haha... Even though Louis sold his NSX he still comes around ;)

Hit me up when ya do. corona is not far from me.

Your left side LEDs don't look straight.

They aren't straight. The LED set is arranged on an arc to more or less match the curvature of the bumper so unless you look at it straight on, it isn't going to look perfectly straight. They look superb in real life :biggrin:

Back