• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Gassing up to get ready to take the NSX to work tomorrow. It's Friday. Why not!

1383286_10151765546971588_119666568_n.jpg

It's how posts turn out when you're driving and typing.. I've edited it :D. I know it's not a good habit and I don't do it usually but traffic jams are boring so I entertained myself. If you're wondering why I wouldn't park at the same lot where I work... Rather people not start throwing guesses as to what I make etc is one reason.. . None of their business and nice things in the possession of others tend to make some people throw negative vibes their way. Suffice to say it doesn't apply to those I consider friends nor does it apply to immediate family either.... And people forum.. Well you guys/gals and I have the same toy in this respect so not concerned at all.

My work had sort of a 'car show' a while back, people brought in their American classics they've had since highschool and other small cosmetic restorations, there were some nice old BMW's here and there, too. I was goaded into bringing the NSX and ill tell you people immediately thought it was some new model or 130,000k sports car. It got a lot of attention from non-car people that didn't know what it was, just assuming it was super exclusive and $$$. I thought it funny that their 07 BMW cost more than the NSX and the NSX still draws a crowd.

My work had sort of a 'car show' a while back, people brought in their American classics they've had since highschool and other small cosmetic restorations, there were some nice old BMW's here and there, too. I was goaded into bringing the NSX and ill tell you people immediately thought it was some new model or 130,000k sports car. It got a lot of attention from non-car people that didn't know what it was, just assuming it was super exclusive and $$$. I thought it funny that their 07 BMW cost more than the NSX and the NSX still draws a crowd.

+1. Some people just don't get it. One of my kids said his friends think we are rich because we have 4 cars. Which are: 04 XC90, 133k, 99 540i 144k, 05 Prius 157k and now the NSX. Go figure, the NSX is worth more than double the other 3 together (which are about $20k tops) and less than a brand new loaded SUV or big dualie pickup. Oh, and the Prius gas savings around town more than pay for the NSX payment and insurance (which is how I justified buying the thing in the first place....).

Two geat looking cars.

Butter car looks awesome.

Regular what is so different on your car? I can't tell but it sure looks different. And sleek.

Two geat looking cars.

Butter car looks awesome.

Regular what is so different on your car? I can't tell but it sure looks different. And sleek.

I agree, his car looks really sleek and the lines flow very well. The combo of the proper side skirts, front lip, rear wing, wheel offsets and color scheme really works on the car. Plus his yellow lenses make the car look darker instead of having clear/chrome bumper lenses. Love the car with the yellow bbk's!

Back