• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

my bone stock '91 with 36k miles on it, taken a few hours ago:

qDYdunV.jpg

Just washed. Thinking of plasti-dipping the centers of the rims in black - thoughts?
20140105_143056[1].jpg

11396923335_1f627ae81f_b.jpg

Quick cell pics

Whoever fit that lower bumper half did a fantastic job making it work. This is the first one I have see that looks good. The area below the marker lights are usually set in and look terrible. Someone spent some time on that bumper. Looks good!

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

The sideskirt are from KITE Garage and the wheels are original Regamaster EVO 17/18. As far as I know its probably the only set in US besides the single lock and non EVO version, most people call them Marquis Promada.

11788219026_c3f2b15859_b_zps7aa4b88d.jpg

Just washed. Thinking of plasti-dipping the centers of the rims in black - thoughts?
View attachment 108880

Give it a shot, you can always peel it off later (several coats = easier peel) if it's not to your liking.....and remember you can paint over the Dip for a different finish.

Brian

Is it just me or is this the nicest NSX on prime?!!! Wheel Specs? Congrats on a great job! :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

Is it just me or is this the nicest NSX on prime?!!! Wheel Specs? Congrats on a great job! :eek:
IMG_1519_zpse11dc6b9.jpg

IMG_1521_zpse5e7ba03.jpg

just finished the X on time for the annual meet in NO and found some photos from on the local forum. it was a gloomy and rainy day but everyone made the best of it. next up, hoping to get a photo shoot from my good friend on a nice day.

I took this over the holidays.

Attachments

• DSCN0174.jpg
    DSCN0174.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 771
Back