• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

I have always thought the red trim on you're car looked odd, but you're driving videos are so cool that I end up dismissing the oddness of the red trim.
Thank you racer, I think I'd rather be known for my track videos than my red vinyl. I'm certainly not the only one out there though...

photo_zpsf0b247dd.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

From today's NorCal NSXers drive, courtesy of Mr. Dhalsim

UZWhE86.jpg

Great shot of Alice's / 5 corners. One of these days I need to make it out to one of these with you guys.

Last edited:
Yesterday, Motel Inverness, Inverness, CA

AImulmoh.jpg

Today, Sea Ranch Lodge, Sea Ranch, CA

IGBuftAh.jpg

During the 02 conversion we decided to strip the car and go with a new color. Something with a little more color. Not positive what that is yet but stripping the layer of Plasti - dip and vinyl wrap off now!

41017D99-BB04-4B7C-899C-CE17E64D7E93-14305-00000560E97D3794_zps46306b19.jpg

SHES ALIVE!! :eek::eek:

Kind of, she's not really drivable until I can install the VRH kit from Umbrella; still waiting on coilovers from Japan so Ravi can install his cup system.

On the upside, I can officially wash the car as of Today (it's been two weeks since repaint), hopefully a dozen threads come together and I can drive it in anger on the 24th.

739335380.jpg

SHES ALIVE!! :eek::eek:
I can't see the pic!
Kind of, she's not really drivable until I can install the VRH kit from Umbrella; still waiting on coilovers from Japan so Ravi can install his cup system.

On the upside, I can officially wash the car as of Today (it's been two weeks since repaint), hopefully a dozen threads come together and I can drive it in anger on the 24th.
ouuuu.. coilovers. my jdm spidy sense is tingling. Share damn you! lol

Here are a couple pictures of the newly redone Phantasy Kolors - NSX at the XXX meet and Exotics@RTC

Check out our facebook,instagram, and webpage.

carbonnsx1_zps4f62e9b4.jpg

carbonnsx2_zps168877d1.jpg

Te Nsx car looks great!! Love the color. After checking your Instagram it came back to me that this was the white 94' that was totaled in HI and fixed and rebuilt. Car looks great! Nice work!!

Yeah i got it from a dealer and had it white for about 3 or 4 months. I then decided to redo it with a little twist of my own but still keeping it clean.

Last edited:
Here are a couple pictures of the newly redone Phantasy Kolors - NSX at the XXX meet and Exotics@RTC

Check out our facebook,instagram, and webpage.

carbonnsx1_zps4f62e9b4.jpg

carbonnsx2_zps168877d1.jpg

That colour works soo well on the NSX. Almost looks like the S2000 CR blue. Carbon fibre OEM wheels are definitely different but in a good way :thumbup:

New pics after after installing my advan RSII wheels.

NewNSXPics001_zps1ef910b2.jpg

NewNSXPics003_zpsecb1c5bb.jpg

NewNSXPics012_zps086451ec.jpg

NewNSXPics013_zpsa85ee075.jpg

Back